Yume's POV
"What did you say?!"I asked in disbelief, not believing my own ears.

I am sitting in BTS dance studio, just chilling, when I heard the shocking news.

"You didn't hear wrong, Yume. We are asking you to go with us to Japan for our upcoming concert. We managed to beg our manager, while mostly the maknae trio, but we will be disappointed if you don't come with us."NamJoon said as the maknae trio look at me with puppy eyes, which are screaming "Please come with us!!!pwetty pwease?(pretty please)"

'Do I have a choice? Your last sentence is straight up telling me what my choice should be.' I thought as I nodded,"I will come with you guys."

Immediately, I got tackled by the maknae trio. 'Ok.... what did I get myself into?'

Time skip to the day they depart to Japan~
BTS manager smiled at me as he said,"Ah.... Yume, we finally met. I've heard a lot about you from the boys."

I nodded shyly and smiled,"Anneonghaseyo." "Ne. Anneonghaseyo Yume-ssi." He chuckles as he ruffles my hair.

We have already past the boarding gates and we are all waiting in the boarding area.

Wearing a simple outfit and a pair of sunglasses, I was jamming to HoSeok's Mama when someone sat down beside me

"What are you listening?"HoSeok asked before reaching out to put Yume's ear piece in his ear. He started singing and they both started low key jamming hard to the song.

Their flight soon started boarding and we made our way to our seats. I was struggling with putting my hand carry baggage onto the over head department when a pair of hand reached out behind me and helped put it on top.

I turned around and was met with a wide chest, I blushed and look to see Jin staring at me, smiling warmly. "Thanks, Jin." I thank him as he ruffles my hair with a chuckle and said that it was no problem.

"Oh....Jin, you're seating beside the window."I said with a small hint of disappointment. "You can sit on my seat. I don't mind swapping seats!" Jin chuckles and gestured me to go ahead. I thank him again and sit on his seat.

The plane soon departed and we soar into the sky that has yet woken up.

I started chatting with Jin and we shared my earpieces, leaning closer to each other. Soon, Awake started playing and I started dozing off without knowing, listening to Jin's beautiful, soothing voice.

Author's POV
"Yume?"Jin asked, sensing that Yume had been quiet for a while. He heard soft snores and smiled, looking at Yume sleeping so soundly.

He saw that Yume was trying to balance herself and was sleeping quite uncomfortably, he chuckled under his breath, before gently moving Yume's head to his shoulder.

He watched as Yume smiled in her sleep, as she snuggled closer to Jin and continued sleeping peacefully.

Jin smiled and thought,'How I wish this moment can last forever, even if it can't, I shall just take a photo to capture this moment.' He took out his phone and silently took a selfie, as a smile never failed to dance on his lips.