Author's POV
It was a few weeks that BTS have not contacted Yume, she seemed to be out of reach after they came back from Japan, the members were worried but they couldn't do anything about it, as they themselves are also busy with their career.

In the past few weeks, Yume was really busy, I repeat, REALLY BUSY. After going separate ways from the airport, she was immediately drove to a family dinner. The next following days are for her to practice for a competition, before she flown to Italy for a violin competition. After returning to Seoul, she had to attend a charity event. In short, she was really busy.

BTS were practicing their songs in their dance studio when someone barged into the room. Yume shouted,"Ayo guys! I'm back!" She shook a plastic bag of drinks before passing the members their drinks.

They were sipping their drinks when suddenly NamJoon asked, "Manager-Hyung! Can Yume come with us to the party later?" "Eh?"Yume asked, confused.

Their manager explained,"The boys were invited to a party later, and they are free to bring someone along. And Yume, do go with them." Yume listened and nodded.

She just sat there and watched the guys practicing when the manager asked,"I think it's time for you to go pretty up? Better be beautiful tonight, Yume." Yume blushed and nodded, taking her bag and bid them goodbye before leaving the studio.

Yume's POV
"Unnie... Help me.... Jebal... Pwetty pwease?"I cling onto my makeup unnie as I managed to trick her into coming to the mall to shop with me. She rolled her eyes and tck, she swayed me side to side but being the stubborn me, I managed to wrap myself around her like a koala bear.

"Ya....Let go! I will help you, ok?"She said, giving up. "Yay! Thanks unnie!"I peck her cheek and grin.

Soon, we managed to find a suitable gown and she helped me apply makeup at my apartment before bidding me good bye and heading back to her family.

'Aye.... I look nice *shamelessly flips hair* Manager-nim said someone will be here to pick me up....' Just then, my doorbell rang and I get my stuff before heading out the door.

Author's POV
BTS were waiting in their van which was parked near the party venue, waiting for Yume to come, just then BTS manager said,"Let's go! She's here!" Their car started and stopped before the mini red carpet.

They got off as lights flashed, people taking photos and fans screaming. Just as they were about to walk down the carpet, their manager called,"She's here."

They all turned towards the car parked before the carpet, and out came Yume in a pale pink dress, looking as gorgeous as a goddess. She was stunning as BTS were at a lost of words. JungKook, being the international playboy he claimed, regained his composure quickly and went to lend Yume a hand.