二十

??? POV
"Oh hohoho..." I laughed as I clicked my mouse. I finally found ya. And being the naughty girl that have hide your identity for so long, I am gonna punish you. *click* *types*

Breaking News:
Niji's identity is found out! She is....

Worldwide famous Musician that decides to hide her face with a mask, the Masked Musician, Niji, is actually Yoon Yume.

Niji's official Instagram account is @MM.Niji but her private account is @Y_Yume.

After several years, her identity is finally exposed!

When this gets viral, what would she do? Will she just be a coward and deny? What will Niji/Yume do?

Upload?
Yes | No

Now, let's see what you will do "Niji"?

Yume's POV
"Who is so crazy to hack into Yume's account? Why does that person go to such extent to expose Yume?"JeongHan oppa said angrily as his grip on the table tightened, veins pushing against his pale skin.

I am in a corner right now, unable to apprehend anything. Why would someone hack into my account? Just to find out my identity?

News are trending everywhere now, television, internet. I don't know why but I am currently being an emotional wreck. And the amount of comments and messages from unknown people aren't helping.

"Oppa.... What should I do?"I whimpered as I bury my head deeper between my knees. Never have I thought that I would get exposed like this.

"Ya... Yume-ah... calm down... we'll find a way... I'm sure it will be fine."

That's what he said, but things didn't go fine as he said...

JeongHan oppa managed to talk things out with SEVENTEEN and we are on ok terms. However, BTS ignored me, my calls and messages.

I got bashed by haters, but my fans are still there for me. I held a press conference, but this time, without a mask, showing my appearance.

I stood firmly, giving my speech, "This wasn't how I wanted it to turn out. I have planned to reveal my identity but someone just had to hack into my account. You know yourself, and you are pathetic to go down so low. You can hate me all you want, I don't care, but don't ever, EVER. Hurt the people around me. Yes. I am Niji. I don't care what you call me.

Fake. Disgusting. B*tch. Call me whatever you want, they don't go into my head. What you are calling me is just a reflection of yourself.

I am Niji. I decided to just stay anonymous. I didn't plan to lie. And, since it is exposed, Yoon Yume is Niji. And I will stay true to my beliefs, doing what I have always been doing. Thank you."

The next day, I managed to ask JeongHan oppa to ask BTS to meet up at the park.

The 7 members were just standing around waiting for my Brother to appear when I approached them.

Their faces showed it all.

Disappointment. Hurt. Anger. Sadness.

Disgust.

The way they back away, NamJoon placing his hand out to stop me from going closer, "Wait... You're Niji?"