Author's POV
It was a free day for BTS after their concert before they will be having another one the next day. They were free to go anywhere to have fun and of course, they were bringing Yume along.

"Yume!"They knocked on Yume's door as they decided to ask her out for a hangout at Disney Land. "Wait!... Yes?"Yume asked as she opened the door.

The boys' faces flushed red as they saw Yume wrapped tightly in a bath robe, it was lucky that there was no nose bleed. Yume chuckled at their reactions and said,"Come on in. I was getting ready when you guys knocked."

They went into her hotel room and was surprised to see it so organised, completely opposite of theirs which looked like a tornado happened in their rooms. "Feel free to sit anywhere..."Yume said as she started rummaging through her suitcase.

"Yume, let's go to Disney Land together,"NamJoon said, seating on Yume's bed. "I want to see the aliens from Toy Story! Aliens! We will become good friends!"TaeHyung shouted. "Arrasso, just let me get ready then we can go." She said, after finding an outfit.

Yume came out of the bathroom after a while, and the guys were all playing and joking around. "Guys?" They turned their heads towards her in sync.

"Let's go?"She asked, breaking the guys out of their trance

"Let's go?"She asked, breaking the guys out of their trance. The boys nodded, blushing a bit.

They went to have breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel, before heading to their destination.

Japan Disney Land~

"Yay!!"TaeHyung exclaimed excitedly, as he jumped around. Jin smacked him on his head and scolded him, causing TaeHyung to quiet down before continuing his feat again.

"How about we go in pairs?"NamJoon asked. "Yes! Yes! We should!"TaeHyung exclaimed before clinging to Yume's arm. Yume said helplessly,"I will go with TaeHyung then!" Before the others could react, TaeHyung already pulled Yume away.

"Well, I guess we will have to pair up among ourselves." NamJoon said, before making the pairs. Him with Jin, YoonGi with HoSeok and finally, JiMin with JungKook.

TaeHyung's POV
I look down at our intertwined hands, my big hands wrapping around her small ones, and giggle to myself.

Yume turned her head towards me and smiled,"Let's have some fun!" Before I can react, she already pulled me to a nearby attraction.

"Let's ride this!"She exclaimed, pointing upwards at a ride. I look upwards and gulp, the rollercoaster is twisting and turning, screams shattering the air,'Holy shiteu...'

Somehow, I ended up in the queue, with Yume talking to me about how excited she is to ride the rollercoaster which apparently, I am too shocked, nervous and scared to listen.