十六

YoonGi's POV
@bts.bighitofficial
Caption: Dear ARMYs, I know some of you guys have been hating on my Yume even though she doesn't tell me about it. I don't know why you guys are doing this but please stop this hate and get a life. I love her and she loves me, I don't know why you guys oppose to our relationship. Does idols don't deserve to be with the one they love? Anyway, why would you hurt this little fluff ball.:(
~Suga

Likes: 1,259,306Comments: 1,196,300

Likes: 1,259,306
Comments: 1,196,300

I sigh as I look at the post I just uploaded. It has gain many likes, yes and also comments but did ARMYs took what I said into account. I just wish for them to stop hating Yume. My girl deserves more love and not hate.

Oh how I wish I can take the hate on Yume's behalf, she is so fragile that one wrong move might lose her.

I told the others what happened and they were all sad. Jin Hyung was furious at the small group of anti-Yume-ARMYs and to be truthful, all of us did. Yume has become an important part of our lives that we don't want there to get hurt.

We are gathered together as they look at what I just posted, Jin Hyung just nodded in approval at what I did. NamJoon said,"but YoonGi Hyung, do you think ARMYs will do what you said? Maybe you should..."

Author's POV
It was BTS concert, yet it was quite a nerve wrecking one. Before the concert even started, they could hear some annoying ARMYs shouting hates about Yume and BTS were getting irritated at them, as their secret saying goes 'you mess with Yume, you mess with BTS'. However, they were glad that most ARMYs were scolding the annoying ones and shouting encouragements about their relationship.

Nervous. This word is not enough to describe YoonGi's feelings. He was experiencing mental breakdown. He wanted to do something that night but was afraid that it will not turn out what BTS expected it to be.

However, the concert soon started. Yume was sitting in a VIP seat, with a bodyguard beside her, but they were heavily disguised to be recognised.

YoonGi looked around in the sea of lights, trying to look for his girl. But despite his sharp eyes, he couldn't make out which was Yume. However, he knew that Yume was just right there, cheering him on, and this thought put a smile to his face.

They were having a blast of time, performing passionately as ARMYs cheered them on, screaming and shouting, such as 'Saranghaeyo oppa!' 'Kim NamJoon. Kim SeokJin. Min YoonGi. Jung HoSeok. Park JiMin. Kim TaeHyung. Jeon JungKook. BTS.' and 'Min YoonGi. You dangerous man. I want to sue you.'

Yume was happy to see her man and BTS members having fun on stage, and couldn't help but to act like a fan girl, screaming and shouting until her throat hurts.