Yume's POV
I sigh as I try to get ready for the date. Seriously.....

Flashback
"Yume-ah....."
"Ne, omma?"
"You remember that I have a best friend that I told you about?"
"Yes, why?"
"We decided to set you and her son up for a blind date."
"What?! Omma, you can't do this!"
"Yume, just go."
"But I have a boy-"
"No buts. Tonight at 7pm. Don't be late."
Flashback ends

Haiz.... I already have YoonGi already omma..... You can't just force me to go to a blind date....

Sighing for the nth time, I made my way to the cafe where I will be meeting my blind date

I am waiting at a table, sipping on my caramel macchiato when I heard a deep voice asking," Are you perhaps, Niji-ssi?"

I look up to find a handsome looking guy staring down at me. I frown,"Niji? Are you my blind date?"

"I was told that I will be having a blind date with Niji, that's why I came. You are really Niji?" I nodded and mumbled, "Omma... why did you have to-"

"I'm sorry that you were forced to come here, cause I was forced too. But I decided to come when I heard that it will be Niji."

"Ah.... I see.... well, I am Yoon Yume. Nice to meet you, I guess." I introduce. He smiles,"I am Kim JongDae." He sat down before me and ordered himself a drink.

We hit it off well and became good friends. He learnt that I have a boyfriend and respect my privacy, not exposing it.

@K.JongDae
Tag: @MM.Niji
Caption: on a blind date with Niji. ;)
A photo of Niji's backview
Likes: 957,360
Comments: 925,640

I guess this blind date, wasn't that bad at all. I made a new good friend!

Author's POV
It was utter chaos. Articles everywhere. Niji's Instagram account even lagged due to the infinity amount of notifications.

"Niji on a date with Chen from EXO?"
"Breaking news: Chen and Niji are dating?!"
"EXO Chen has a girlfriend?!"
"What is the relationship between EXO Chen and Niji?!"

Yume was scrolling her notifications, seeing all the hates targetted at her, accusing her of dating Chen.

She sighed and pick up the call that is ringing nonstop.

"Ya! Yoon Yume! What did you do?!"
"I was set up on a blind date with Chen from EXO..."
"Ya... right... and you are still so calm about all this?!"
"I have already made a schedule to go onto the famous talkshow, I will handle this."
"Ya... right... you will, get yourself ready. I am coming to get you."

'Tck.... He just had to...' she mumbled as she quickly dressed up.

' she mumbled as she quickly dressed up

Time skip ~

"Let us welcome the Masked Musician, Niji!" The emcee introduced as Yume walked onto the set, bowing before sitting down on the couch beside the emcee. "Anneonghaseyo, Niji imnida."

"So, we are here today to talk about the rumours of Niji dating Chen from EXO."

"First of all, we are not dating. There is no romantic relationship between us, just pure friendship. Before anyone asks why JongDae said we were on a date, I would like to clarify that we were set up on a blind date by our parents, that's what led to this situation."

"Then how close are you guys are? You know that friends can also become lovers right?"the emcee asked.

"We are good friends, I guess. And... I would like to say that there will never be a relationship between us, cause I am currently dating a guy. We love each other, so there's no way I would be interested in other guys. So, I hope to make this clear that there is nothing between Chen and I, and also to announce that I am in a relationship right now. I would also certainly hope that my fans will respect and support me in this relationship. Thank you."

The live talkshow soon ended and things were cleared between Niji and Chen. However, things are on fire now.

Articles immediately articulated on the net as different rumours sparked.

Fans took to social media to congratulate about Niji's relationship and they were all happy about Niji finding her possibly other half. However, hates do exist, as some fans wanted Niji all to themselves and bash Niji about her relationship.

However,what more can be said then to wish them all the best for their relationship?

~~~~~
A/N: really sorry, too brain dead.... this short chapter sucked. So sorry:(

I will say that the next chapter will be better(?)

Peace out!✌🏻