S I X

In front of me, there's a man. He looks super posh with his tux and slicked back hair. He's smiling but it's obvious he's tired. He's in the middle of a forest. High trees and no light. The image of the man is walking slowly. He's...dragging something. A body. A girl's body.

I gasp. Hyperventilating, I walk up to Monica who's still holding the doll.
"L-let's go M-mon." I say stammering. She takes my hand and looks at me. She looks like she wants to say something.
"W-what is it M-monica?" I say, trying to sound okay. She sighs and gives me huge grin. Whoah...I've never been scared of my own sister. Ever. But now, she seems different.
"It's nothing, really."she says, letting my hand go. "It's only Ruby." she looks at the doll. "She wants me to tell you something."
"What? S-she wants to t-tell me something?"
"Yeah.."she says. She pulls me closer to her and whispers those four words:
He wants you dead...

I don't know what to say. Or do. Or think. I just stand there. I stand until I have enough courage to ask,
"Who? Who w-wants me d-dead?"
She giggles and shrugs. "I don't know."she says chuckling. She holds my hand again and starts walking to mom's room.

I keep looking at her. How happy she looks. Five minutes ago she was shaking. Now... I don't know. We reach the door. I hesitate.
"Maybe we should just go downstairs and wait." Her smile fades.
"I thought we were looking for mom!" she says with her screechy voice.
"Alright Monica..."I sigh. I push the brown door open.  "Oh no!" I whisper.