T H I R T Y S I X

Do you ever feel like you're being watched? In your room as you sleep, as you walk the streets at night, as you're...just being. Standing. Living.
I feel that. All, the, time. Not nice. At all.

So here are some rules to help you:

Don't look back. Once you start, you can't stop until you lock the doors behind you.
If you stand very still and silent, you will hear. Hear the voices calling you. Don't answer. NEVER answer.
You may hear things following you. Don't worry. They're just...checking on you.
You never know what's buried under the soil you step on. Be warned. And pray. Pray that it doesn't wake up.

"""""""""""""""""""""''''""""

I turn around to face the person who said my name.
But there's nobody there. I freaked out because it sounded so much like Rick.
"Monica!" I hear it again.

Okay, I'm definitely going mad! It's Rick calling out to me...in my mind.

"Monica! Can you please just look! Ugh! You're driving me insane right now!"
Umm, okay, voice in my head. Mean much? Rude!

"Look the hell up!!!"

Okay now that sounds pretty real. But he's dead.
I look up.
Rick, who is pretty faded, is sitting on a tree. I smile.
"I knew I wasn't nuts!"
"Listen to me, Monica. It's important."he says with his usual serious tone and accent. "You are in danger! Big danger!"