T W E N T Y O N E

"Oh well! I'll show you to your room then!"she excitedly exclaims and rushes out of the room.
"Follow me!"she shouts.
I follow her to the living room and then the stairs. The stairs are so old that they creak on every step. The stairs go on for a little while. Then we come to a hallway. What a maze! We walk in the same direction for some time and we get to a place which has three doors. The doors are very far away from each other.

One door is white. Flora points it and says:
"This room, is mine. No entering! No trespassing!"

Then there's a brown, wooden door, away from the first one.
"This is Rick's. But you don't want to disturb him...do ya'?"she smiles.

And then the last one. It's blackish gray.
"This is yours. If you need me, I'll be downstairs."and she walks away in the darkness to the staircase and disappears.
I just stand there for some time. Should I go inside? Or...should I just try to escape from this house? I don't know.

Just then the brown door creaks open and Rick's head peeks out of the room. "Hey Monica!"he whispers.
"Umm...hi..."
"I can help you if you help me!"
"What do you need help with?" I ask, curious.
"Just some easy stuff..."he says as he gets out and reaches for my hand. Come! Let's go into your room..."he whispers and closes his door. Just before he does so, I see Ruby on the old couch in the room...