S I X T Y E I G H T

They're all mad?!? What! Are you kidding! I've been sitting around with crazy people all day?!

Then I hear the lock on my bedroom door. "It's for your safety Melody! I'll call you when dinner is ready!" Owen or whoever that nuts guy is. I turn the to the 35th page because I feel like I don't have much time. I read more:

Weird things are happening here. (Not that it's unusual) But this has never happened before. I was in the library and this guy was staring at me. Staring like, really hard... But what the most unsettling thing is that when I came back home, he was still staring at me. From my own porch.
This guy had green eyes and brown hair. And his hair was made with so much effort. But the scarier thing is that the effort was for him to look like me. He had tried to look like me. And when I asked him what was wrong, he ran away. Still looking at me from afar, he shouted something I couldn't hear.

I close my eyes. Wow. That is unsettling. The writer of the book must've been creeped out.

I turn to the last page, hoping to learn a bit more about this mysterious guy.

If you're reading this, please help me! If someone's keeping you hostage, don't stay the night! I don't know where I am but I'm sure if you have this book, you'll find me.
I'm Owen Abbot and I have something to say. If you are Monica or Veronica, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything I did. I'm sorry I was so scared and ran away! But really, you've got to believe me, I didn't kill my baby Anna! It was him! The guy who was on my porch. Please help! He threatened me! Please! He's comin---

And that's where the book ends...