F I F T Y T W O

We walk into this room. All covered in red. But literally. It has red walls, carpets and every furniture is red. It's like it was designed to make people uncomfortable. (And it most probably was)

"The others...where are they?" I ask. I had thought that they would have been in this room, considering Mary saying "Let's take you to the others".

"Oh the girls? They're right here." She says and points at the red, old sofa. I look at her fingers. So thin and bony.

"Come out girls!" She screams so high that I feel like my ears might go deaf.

Two girls come from underneath the sofa. One of them, who has curly blond hair and green eyes gets up quickly. Her eyes full of hate and her leg covered in blood.
The other girl, who has dark and short hair and tries hard to get up but fails.

"Oh come on Cora! Get up already!" Mary shouts.

The blond girl helps her up. Then I see the rest of Cora's body. Blood. Everywhere. Her legs, her belly, her feet. Every inch of her body until her neck is covered in blood.
Her eyes, red because of crying too much, look like they might close and never open again.

I let out a small gasp.

"Now! Get in line."  Mary says. "And get to know each other."

We walk towards each other. The blond girl and Cora holding hands until we are face to face.

"I'm Cora."she says with a shaky and quiet voice which sounds really weak. (Probably because she screamed a lot)

"I'm Eleanor." The blond one says. Her voice is a lot softer than the way she looks at Mary.

"M-monica..." I manage to say.

Just then Mary starts to talk.
"I have so many options. Should I be the weak crybaby, the insecure blond or the sad brunette. I don't know."

She stops. Smiles. Looks up.
"Help me choose, Styx!"she shouts.

Styx: The Goddess Of The Underworld River