Chapter 1

Kira's P.O.V

I smiled loads as they came on to the stage. I shouted "Fuck! Mikes so hot!" Taylor my best friend laughed and stared at Billies ass. They started playing Are We The Waiting. The rest of the crowd went wild and we all moshed. It was quite ruff moshing but we didn't care. I almost died because I made eye contact with Mike!

It was so great and crazy.

Mike and Tré went off stage while Billie was grabbing his acoustic guitar and started playing Time Of Your Life. A great song but we all know it means its the last song of the concert. Me and Tay started to feel a bit sad because it was the end.

We walked to the exit but I pulled her over to backstage and sneaked in. We we're both giggling as we were walking. I spotted a door that said 'Green Day' On it and I ran to it pulling Tay along.

I opened the door and we both walked in. There was a red and black checkered sofa and in front a coffee table with some cans of beer on it. Hm, wouldn't mind one myself.

We both looked around more and we saw a couple of guitars. Whoa a white Les Paul. It's wonderful!

We agreed that we should sit on the sofa and wait for them to come. Is this weird? Na!

A couple of minutes later the door that we came through opened and there was Mike Dirnt and Billie-Joe Armstrong!

They smiled at us and walked over. I guess they don't mind us sneaking in then. I looked down to my lap and shuffled to the side of the sofa; Tay did the same on the other side.

Billie was talking to Tay but I didn't hear. I felt someone place a hand on my thigh and I looked up a bit to see it was Mike doing that; As he sat down next to me.

"What's your name beautiful?" He asked me. Oh my god! Okay. Okay stay calm Kira! Stay calm!

"My na-name is ki-kira" I stutter. Stuttering is fine I guess... At least I'm not shouting of excitement! Mike smiled at me, making me blush. I watched him and I could tell he was looking up at down me. Making me blush more and I looked down again. Well this is new...

"You blush a lot" He states and a couple of seconds later he adds. "It's cute"

Do I reply? Is this a thing I reply too? Help! "Th-thanks?" I stutter again and he chuckles. I ask "Wh-why are you-you la-laughing?" He stopped laughing and rubbed my leg a bit.

"No no, it's not bad. Just you stutter and it's super cute" He rubs my leg more and I bite my lip.

I look up and I see Tay walking to the door fast and nerviously "Kira we're leaving" She said and walked out. No! I don't want to leave!

Mike turned to Billie and asked what happened. "Well, y'know we were just talking and then maybe might of...tried to kiss her..." Billie replied scratching the back of his neck. Mike took his hand off my leg and taped Billies head.

"You idiot! You just met her..." Mike said.

"Well so? You just met her" Billie points to me and I look down.

"I'm single!" Mike said. "And your not!"

Billie sighed. "I was single but Addie wants to try again... should I?" He asks Mike.

"Well she did cheat on you... if I was you I wouldn't" Mike said, I looked up to see Billie nodding and getting his phone out and texting. Then thing he did was walk to the door. "I'm going to find Tay" And left.

Mike turned to me. "Sorry... about that" And he placed his hand back on my thigh.

"I-its okay" I stuttered smiling shyly and he smiled back. Suddenly we were both leaning in. He cupped my cheek and kissed me to which I kissed back.

We started making out, I'm surprised he hasn't pushed me off yet! This is brilliant! He pulled me closer and he bit on my lip asking for entrance.

(A/N! Short I know but like meh! I think what's going to happen I do a chapter then Tay will :)

We're sort it out hopefully :)

So do you like?

It'll be like one chapter Kira's POV. Then the next it'll be Tay's :) ~oxoxkiraoxox)