Chapter 10

Taylor's P.O.V

The fuck is going on! First the shower thing, then Gabe gets almost beat up, now Kira is bleeding her fucking ass off!(not literally). Billie called me his girlfriend.....He never even asked me out! I'm sitting in the waiting room and a doctor came out.

"Who's the group with Kira?" He said looking a check list thingy. "We are." I said getting up and Mike got up with me. "We have some news. Kira is in a coma but we dont know when she is gonna wake up." He said.

He said sorry to us and walked away. I was frozen my eye's starting to fill with tear's. Both Billie and Gabe got up and came over to me. They both put there arms out but I went to Gabe. I can tell Billie has had enough but I always liked hugs from Gabe, their nice and warm.

I pulled back and I sat down. Billie sat down next to me and said "Babe it will be fine.". I shouted "Babe?!? You never even fucking asked me out! You fucking saw me naked and.....AH!" And I screamed the last part and went into the girl's bathroom. I started crying and I just don't know what to fucking do.

Mike's P.O.V

Gabe left cus Billie yelled at him for touching 'his Girl' who pretty much hates him right now. Billie sat down pissed. "Y'know, I'm gonna let her meet Jason, he should help with all the drama." I said. "No! anyone but Jason White he will fucking love her." Billie said. "Well your girl is in the bathroom and he is on his way." I said. Billie got up and went into the girls bathroom then and I saw Jason walk in. Oh great.

(ANOTHER PART DONE YES!! -Tay.)