Chapter 39

Kira's P.O.V

Once I got off the bus I just walked around. I was far away from any place I knew. It started to rain so I walked quickly. There was a motel so with some of the money I had I booked a room and went into it. I showered and then sat on the bed.

It was an okay room... Not cleaned very well but oh well. I guess I'll get used to it.

I hope something good comes out of this soon because I don't want to go back. A new start is good.

After about an hour I went into the café bit and sat down. There were quite a lot of people in there. Thankfully I did get a seat.

I ordered an hot chocolate. When it came I thanked the woman. "Excuse me? Is it okay if I sit here?" A man asked. I looked up and nodded. Hr looked like Mikey Chapman but with brown hair.

He sat down with his tea and smiled at me. We started talking. He's nice, I like him.

Billie's P.O.V

We've been driving around for about two hours now and no hope. It's raining fuck loads too.

"Okay, let's go" I said and started to drive back.

"What? No! She's out here on her own!" Mike said from the back seat.

"We're not going to drive around all night long looking for her" I said harshly. Mike sighed and looked out of the window. "We can look more tomorrow" I said driving back. He sighed again as I drove and Tay remained quiet.

(Sorry it's short ;)

Mike and Kira?

Billie and Tay?

-oxoxkiraxoxo)