Chapter 30

Taylor's P.O.V

This is really pissing me off how he is acting all like he is in love. I really cant take it anymore! He cheated and Kira needs to know but she can't have stress! Mike looked over at me....Wow there is so much guilt in his eyes. I sighed and said "Kira can I talk to you?" And She nodded.

I got up and headed to the kitchen with her and Mike quickly got up and said "Me to?" And Billie said something and he sat down. Kira looked at me confused and we came in to the kitchen and we leaned on the counter and Kira said "Tay, what's going on?" God I half to lie a bit in this I cant have her cut again or cry.

"Mike cheated while you were gone..." I said and she immediately broke I could tell. Then I panicked and said "B-But he was drunk half the time and she forced him to do stuff!" And she sighed with relief. Well I might have lied but she's okay!!!....Right?

We both walked back into the living room and Mike looked guilty as hell and Kira said calmly "I know what happened Mike. I forgive you it wasn't your fault." Mike looked up at her confused and said "It was all my fault." Oh shit oh Shit Oh shit I'm in trouble. Kira said confused "Tay told me you were drunk half the time?" and Mike said "I wasn't drunk at all except the first time." And he stood up. Mike just fucked himself over!

Kira looked broken as fuck now and she slapped him hard in the face and ran upstair to Mike's room I'm guessing. I quickly followed her and said "Kira calm down it's fine." And I rubbed her back. She cried into my shoulder and I feel really bad now. "Are you mad at me because I lied?" And she shook her head in my shoulder and I heard a door open and close from downstair's and I said "I'm gonna be right back okay?" and she nodded.

I went down stair's and Tre was here now and Mike and Billie were shouting at eachother. "At least Tay is pure unlike yours!" And Mike said "It wasn't my fucking fault!" And I shouted "Both of you shut the fuck up!" And they both looked at me. I went over to Mike and said "Mike I tried to fucking save your ass and you told her everything!" I then heard a scream and I ran upstairs quickly....SHIT TRE IS NOT DOWNSTAIR'S ANYMORE!

I booked it into the room and opened the door and Tre was sitting the bed trying to get her jeans off and I ran over and punched him square in the face. He fell over and I asked Kira "You okay?" And she shook her head and I felt someone punch me. TRE FUCKING JUST DIDNT!! He went back to Kira and I pulled him off her and I got my knife from my back pocket and I said "Get the fuck away from her." And he kneed my stomach and the knife fell out of my hand and Tré has it. Mike ran in quickly and pinned Tre to the ground and I grabbed Kira's hand and ran to my car and said "We need to get away from all this drama. How about we move to Los Angeles?" And we both got into the car. She nodded and I drove there. I ended up crying a bit cus I realized I left Billie behind....

-2 and a half months later-

I woke Kira up and she was giggly as fuck. We both walked downstair's and I went threw my phone contacts and found.....Billie...."Should I call him?" I asked and Kira said "Why not? I mean he could be with someone else now but just sayin." and I nodded and I called his number.

(OOOOOH WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!!!! Will billie pick up?!? Dose he have a girlfriend now?!? Did he date anyone while Taylor was gone?! Will Tay and Kira come back if he picks up?! Find out in Kira's chapter :D !!! ~Tay<3

P.S. I know this chapter is super long haha!)