Chapter 38

Taylor's POV

I laid their out of breath on my bed along with Billie. Well....Can't say that was not amazing! I look over at him ,me, still panting, and he looked back at me and smiled. He pulled me close to him and layed his forehead on mine and I smiled loads.

"I love you Tay." He said and I blushed loads and smiled and said "I love you to.". We both ended up cuddle with eachother and fell asleep in eachothers arms.

-Next Day-

I woke up and smiled and rolled over and there was emptiness on the sheets next to me. I frowned and I got up. I needed to wake Kira up now anyway. I quickly got dressed and went into her room rubbing my eyes and i said "Kira come on it's time to wake up you lazy ass!" And I got no reply. I put my hands off my face and I saw no Kira and there was a note next to her bed.

I picked it up and read it and I broke.....my best friend left..... I can't just forget her!! I need her! She was there when we left and I missed Billie! She comforted me and I helped her with her problems! I need to find her I don't fucking care.

I went down stair's quickly and saw Billie shirtless cooking in the kithen and he smiled at me and said "Good Morning beautiful.". "Not that itm not in the mood for this but my best friend is kinda fucking missing so I need to go find her!" I said. Billie looked confused and I handed him the note and the picture of her and Mike.

Billie then went outside quickly and Mike was passed out on the ground. I saw Mike run into the house quickly and he said. "We need to find her now!" And I nodded in agreement and we all got into the car and started looking around for her.

(Oh all the Drama's!!! will they ever find Kira? and if they do will Kira every take Mike back?! find out in Kira's Chapter!!!~ Tay<3

P.S eh its kinda short but I don't know.)