Chapter 11

Kira's P.O.V

I could hear voices around me but for some reason I couldn't open my eyes. My arms and legs hurt like fuck. I'm so stupid for doing this. Mike was trying to make me forget what happened and then I went and did this. I felt something go inside my arm and I winced inside.

A couple of minutes later my eyes started to open. I blinked loads. Why so bright? After my eyes adjusted to the brightness I looked around. There was a nurse checking so machine to my left and to my right Mike was there with his head in his hands. Was he crying? How long has he been waiting for me to wake up?

The nurse left and closed the door behind her. "M-Mike?" I asked stuttering. He looked up at me with tears going down his face. Before I could ask him what's wrong he stood up and took my hand in his.

He looked into my eyes; He was still crying a bit. I squeezed his hand and he sniffled. A couple of minutes later Tay and Billie walked in. But there was someone else too.

I looked back to Mike, he stopped crying before they came into the room. I carried on holding Mikes hand and Tay sat in a chair next to me.

I don't like it when people stare at me. And that's what is happening now. I looked down to my bandaged up arms and legs.

(A/N. Short but I don't care ;) ~ oxoxkiraxoxo)