Chapter 36

Taylor's P.O.V

I kept crying and I heard another knock on the door and I know its still Billie. I looked through the little peep hole in my door and he was....Crying... I put my hand on the nod but then pulled my hand back quick. No! I cant forgive him for what he did! But I love him....I need him....I want him.

I opened the door quickly and he was in tear's....Eyeliner running down his cheeks...God....Its horrible to see him this way. His eyes lit up and he hugged me immediately and said "Taylor, I'm so sorry! I didn't do anything sneaky I didn't fuck them either! I just want you and only you! Please Tay!" And I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder.

He rubbed my back and I dragged him inside and I shut the door after him. If he really mean's this I love him so much. The one sentence kept playing through my head "I just want you and only you"......God I want him.

I dragged him upstair's and pushed him onto my bed and smashed my lips into his and he wrapped his arm's around me. I ripped his shirt off and he did that same to mine and I smirked. I felt his soft chest and smiled to myself on how it felt as he moaned a bit. I am so enjoying this.

(sorry its short!!!~Tay <3 )