Chapter 7

Kira's P.O.V

Me and Mike were waiting in the car for Tay and Billie. We didn't talk that much. Mike could tell I didn't want to but he wanted me to fell safe. We were both in the back of the car. I pressed myself close to the window and Mike watched.

I saw Tay walk to the car with Billie just behind. Tay looked pissed. They both got in without saying anything and Billie started driving.

It was silent yet the engine was quite loud.

Finally Mike spoke up. "Billie drive to there house"

"Where's that?" He asked. Then Tay told him but I could tell that she was still not happy with him for some reason.

Five minutes later Billie parked the car in our drive way. Tay got out first and walked quickly to the front door and opened it. Billie followed behind.

"Come on love" Mike said and I looked at him. He got out of the car and came around to my side. He opened the door and I stepped out. I stumbled from the pain in my thighs and I grabbed on to Mike. He closed the door and helped me into the house.

We walked into the living room to see Billie trying to talk to Tay but she wouldn't listen and she would continue to be on her phone.

I sat down on the sofa and so did Mike. Tay looked up and said. "What should we do then?" she added. "Truth or dare? Spin the bottle? Or just a film?" She asked. "Oh and I've got a friend coming over too" Billies head snapped towards her wanting to know.

Tay smiled and the door bell went off and she stood up and made her way to the door. I didn't know who it was. They both sat down. Billie looked a bit pissed off as the boy sat very close to Tay.

"Kira you playing?" Tay asked me. I shook my head and she frowned. "Oh come on! It'll be fun" I shook my head again and I stood up.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I opened the massive window to let some air in. I sat down on my bed thinking, I did this a lot but this time wasn't good. All I could think of was what Tré did to me...

I wanted to replace that with Mike. Just like the first time we met or something. Anything compared to what happened in the bus. I sighed.

***

After about an hour there was a knock at my door followed by Mike walking in. He sat down on my bed and pulled me on to his lap. I trusted him so I didn't freak out. We started talking and he kept telling me to forget what happened on the bus.

"How can I?" I asked him.

"Just try love" He said and I shook my head.

"No one can forget something like that. Tré ruined everything" I said.

"No love he hasn't-" He was about to say something else but I cut him off.

"Mike, that was my first... He took that from me and now" I paused.

"... Now I'll always be part his" I stood up from his lap.

Mike's P.O.V

I watched her as she started walking towards the open window; She was still stumbling a bit... Tré did hurt her a lot physically and mentally. She stood at the edge and I stood up quickly and I said. "Kira, come on... get away from there" She shook her head and shuffled forward a bit. She was about to fall. I walked quickly to her wrapping a arm around her waist and using my other to hold on to the wall. I pulled her away and closed the window. She was struggling in my arms.

I let her go and she stumbled forward to the floor. "I'm sorry" I said quickly and I bent dowm to help her but she shuffled away.

She got up before I could help her and she ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her. I ran after her and started hitting the door.

Minutes later I finally kicked open the door and I looked down to the floor and it was covered in blood. My eyes went to her legs. They were covered in deep bleeding cuts. I looked more and it was the same for her arms.

This can't be happening.

(A/N Chapter 7 for ya!

So?

Mike and Kira?

Billie and Tay?

Please vote comment and shit ;D

oxoxkiraxoxo )