Chapter 43

Kira's P.O.V

It was about midnight and Tay fell asleep on the floor. It was quite funny. My stomach started to growl so I got up and made my way downstairs. I went into the kitchen and had a glass of strawberry milk and a cookie.

I sat down at the breakfast bar eating the cookie. My phone vibrated so I unlocked it. It was Sam again, I smiled.

It said. 'Hey, I know it's late but want to meet up tomorrow? ~Sam xx'

I replied. 'I can't go out but you can come around mine tomorrow :) ~Kira xx'

'Great! I'll be there around ten, looking forward to seeing you again :) ~Sam xx'

'Looking forward to see you too! ~Kira xx'

I put my phone away anf I drunk my strawberry milk. Then I heard a knock at the front door. What this late?!

I stood up and walked towards it. I looked through the eye piece thing anf saw it was a tall man looking down. I waited until he looked up.

No no no! Why does he have to do this?! Why does he want to be with me!?

He cheated. He cheated. He cheated. I'm not letting myself forget that. Not at all.

I unlocked the door and opened it slightly. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt. I guess he looked smart? Hie blonde hair was a mess though.

"Oh god Kira I've missed you so much" He said quickly and tried to open the door more but I wouldn't let him. "Just seeing you makes me a little bit happier" He smiled sadly at me. "Are you going to talk?" He asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

(Chapter 43! Woo! I think we're end thus book soon and make a second one to it :) What do you think? :) ~oxoxkiraxoxo)