Chapter 45

Kira's P.O.V

"I don't trust you!" I said quickly and I walked upstairs. He followed. "Mike leave" I said.

"But I love you!" He yelled.

"No you don't!" I yelled back walking into my room and he followed.

"Please Kira" Mike begged and pulled me to look at him. He looked upset and took out something from his pocket. It was a piece of paper and opened it up.

He held it up and it was that picture of me and him. "Please" He repeated.

"No!" I yelled. "You gave me that picture when I was in the hospital and got taken away... You promised you would wait for me! You didn't! I can't trust you" I added and I started to silently cry not breaking eye contact with him.

"You kept it" He mumbled.

"What?!" I yelled.

"The picture, you still kept it" He stated and took a step closer to me. I pushed him back. I didn't want him near me. I didn't know what I wanted. Or anything.

I don't need anyone.

"I know I kept it! Only because in that picture I was happy... Not faking, I was really happy! Every smile or laugh I have done after that is fake! And you know why! And you made it worse!" I shouted pulling my hair.

He did. He made it worse. He doesn't really care. He doesn't. He doesn't.

I looked to my bed to see Tay sitting there staring at me and then at Mike. Then back to me. Well here it comes.

(Chapter 45 done! Wo! Sorry it's short ;) ~oxoxkiraxoxo)