Chapter 49

~Three Days Later~

Kira's P.O.V

Everyone was just about packed to go. The tour buses will be here in less than an hour. It's only two buses so I don't know what's going to happen. Me, Mike, Tay and Billie in one? That's what will probably happen... I hope. I don't want to be on the same on as Tré...

I grabbed some not packed clean clothes and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. Then I dumbed my clothes on the floor and turned on the shower. After a couple of minutes I stripped off and got into it. I washed my hair and my body then thought. I'm not going to just jump into the relationship... Not at all.

After a little while the whole room was warm, too warm and I was finding it hard to breathe properly. I stepped out of the shower grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around me still finding it hard to breathe. I stumbled over to the sink and splashed my face with cold water but that didn't make any difference.

I took quick breaths but it didn't seem to work. I slowly sat down on the cold floor. I need Mike to just be here.

Just to sit next to me...

I took deep breaths hoping it would help.

Billie's P.O.V

I grabbed the last bag and put it into me and Tays room on the bus. After that I walked outside and I saw Tré and walked over.

"Hey mate" I greeted and he turned to me smiling.

"Yo Billie" Tré yelled.

"Um I was thinking you, Jason and Jeff go on that tour bus" I said pointing to the other one. "Y'know cause Kira is going to be in this one... and y'know" I add, Tré nods and grabs his stuff and goes into that bus.

I see Tay walking into our tour bus -that we are sharing with Mike and Kira - So I follow.

"Hey" I whispered in her ear. She turned around to face me and smiled.

"Hey Beej" She said and I pecked her on the lips making her giggle a bit.

"Got everything?" I asked.

"I think so" She said. "Oh, one minute" She added and made her way out.

"Try to get the others to get out of the house!" I said watching her walk into the house.

(Woo chapter 49!!!!! ~oxoxkiarxoxo)