Chapter 15

Billie's P.O.V

I looked towards Tay when see walked into the tour bus. "Where have you been?" I asked her.

"I went over to talked to Tré" She replied walking into the back room. I followed.

"Why would you do that? After what he did to Kira!" I shouted. She turned to me and then sat down on the bed.

"I can do what I like okay?!" She yelled back.

"Well not when it's around Tré" I replied.

"Do you know what?" She said standing up. "If your just going to be like this then I'm going to stay at Trés" She grabbed some of her stuff and left the bus. I went after her to see her talking to a drunk Tré and then he closed the door on her.

"Are you coming back now?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'll just stay at Jason's bus" She said walking there but I stopped her.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. She looked at me sadly but was trying to hide it. Was... was I crying? I wiped my face... I was... She didn't reply to what I asked and I let go of her arm so she could walk to Jason's bus. I watched her... I watched Jason open the door happily and then the door closed.

I thought of what to do. Go back to my bus and remember what just happened or go to Mikes bus? He needs cheering up too. I walked over there and he opened the door I walked in and he asked. "Why are you here?"

"Well I thought you and me could get shit faced" I smiled getting out beers.

(CHAPTER 15!!! Woohoo! ~oxoxkiraxoxo)