Chapter 8

-while Kira was upstair's-

Taylor's P.O.V

We decided to play spin the bottle and check one of my plan has been complete. My best friend Gabe came over and I only asked him to so he can make Billie jealous. He's an actor so he can easily pull this off. Billie's pissed so this is great. Billie said "So who's this?" And pointed to Gabe. "Oh this is Gabe he has been my best friend since 6th Grade." I said and smiled. "Ya and she had a crush on me to and Andrea made you jealous." He said and I laughed a bit. "So what I had a crush on you maybe I still do!" I said chuckling a bit. Billie looked even more pissed and crossed his arm's.

Gabe placed his hand on my thigh and Billie's head shot up. I said "So hold on let me get the bottle." And I got up and put my chest in Billie's face trying to get it from behind him. I could tell he was smirking. I got it and walked back to the couch sitting next to Gabe. He placed his hand back on my thigh and Billie shot him a look. I said "Mike you go first." and so he did. I realized im the only girl here, great. He spun it and it landed on Billie. Mike leaned over to him and they both kissed like nothing. I said "okay break it up i dont need to throw up." and Billie said "You gotta love the Bike relationship." and he smiled. Gabe went next and it landed on me.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around me and kissed me. Mmmm even got some tung. I pulled back smiling and Billie looked infuriated. "Tay i need to ask you something can we go to the kitchen?" Gabe said. I nodded and we headed for the last step, get Armstrong to snoop. We both walked in the kitchen and Gabe said a bit loud "So Tay, i was wondering if you would ugh...come to my play on Saturday." And he whispered the last part. i could obviously tell Billie was snooping i said "Yes of course i will Gabe!" I said and hugged him tightly.

(Sorry its kinda short im kinda of tired! x-x ~Tay <3 )