Chapter 29

Billie's P.O.V

Well that wasn't embarrassing at all. Oh well I don't care I've got my Tay back. As I was driving I moved my free hand up Tays leg. She didn't try to stop me. I rubbed her inner thigh gently and I smiled to myself.

I stopped the car at a red light and looked into rear view mirror, Kira was smiling loads and she had her head rested against Mike's shoulder. Mike was smiling but looked dead guilty. Is he going to tell her? He has to. I could tell that Tay looked angry when they kissed. Well just angry at Mike, Kira doesn't have a clue.

I heard a beep of a car behind me which made me jump; Made Tay giggle a bit. I realised the light changed back to green so I started driving again.

***

Once I parked the car in the drive way. We were at Mike's house. After talking a bit to Tay we thought that would be the best place for the first couple of nights for Kira. But she also said -quietly too because she didn't want Kira or Mike to hear- That she would stay with Kira because she didn't trust Mike. Kira probably trusts him but that's just because she doesn't know what has happened at all.

Kira's P.O.V

We all got out of the car and Mike went around to me and held my hand. I smiled at him. "This your house then?" I asked.

"Yeah it is" He answered and walked towards the house. Which I followed him. We all walked into his house after he unlocked the door. We all walked in and went into the living room and we all sat on the sofas.

Billie and Tay were sat on the opposite sofa to me and Mike. They were talking to each other but I couldn't hear. "Kira?" Mike asked and I turned my head to him. His arm was around my shoulder.

"Hm?" I said and I looked into his eyes. His eyes looked really sad, but why? "You okay?" I asked, he blinked his eyes quickly and replied with.

"Yeah-yeah, I'm great... I'm just really glad that your back" He said smiling and I smiled back.

(A/N! OOOHHH!!! Is Mike going to tell kira what he did? Or will Tay have to do it herself... OR BOTH! MWHAHA! Find out in Tays chapter! :-D ~oxoxkiraxoxo)