Chapter 24

Taylor's P.O.V

Y'know I seriously wanna kill Mike ! Its just...y'know I fucking hate him now! WHY AM I SOUNDING LIKE BILLIE! I picked up a random guitar from the corner and smashed it.....Well bad idea....Now I need to hide it from Billie...I threw it under the bed in the tour bus and cleaned up the wood chips from the floor (yes it was an acoustic.).

Hopefully he doesn't find it. I walked out the bedroom and Billie was on his phone leaning on the counter. I'm starting to get a bit pissed now. Every time something happens Billie hops on his phone! Maybe he's doing this to! I felt infuriated thinking about it so I went over to him and I leaned on the counter trying to look over his shoulder and look at his phone.

After 10 attempts and failing he caught me trying to look. "What are you doing?" He said moving his phone away. "Trying to see if your texting a slut to." I said crossing my arms. Billie looked hurt and said "Do you really think I would do that Tay?!". I shrugged and said "I dont know. you could have set Mike up this whole time!". "I didn't fucking set him up! The fact you fucking think I would be cheating on you is fucking stupid!" He shouted. "Well everytime something happens YOU, Mr.Armstrong have the guts to just hop on your phone willy nilly like nothing fucking happened!" I shouted back. He shouted "Well if I'm such a fuck up and you dont trust me maybe we should take a break!". "Maybe we fucking should!" I shouted back and stormed out of his bus. I walked to my house that I haven't been to in 2 months and walked in. I then thought one last thing.....did me and Billie just....break up?

(Chapter 24 done! Will Tay and Billie get back together? WHO KNOWS!?!?!~Tay <3 )