Chapter 26

Taylor's P.O.V

Im sitting on my couch with a blanket on eating food....yup first guy i date then break up... not taking this as well as i thought i was going to. i was blasting Green Day....bad idea only made me feel worse cus y'know its fucking Billie who is singing. Plus its fucking 21 Guns and when im sad i cry at it. My hair is horrible, i look horrible, i need a hug. I NEED MY BEST FRIEND! I started crying more and i got a text from....Billie....of course. I read it and it said

'Hi, I know you probably don't want to talk to me at the moment but I've just found Mike with that girl... ~BJA'

Okay how can this fucking day get worse! I really dont wanna see Billie and or talk to him....okay i will go but ill just ignore him and deal with the slut and the ManWhore.

I got up and quickly , took a shower, and i did my hair. i kinda like really REALLY wanna tease Billie some how....think of teasing...okay i think i got it. i Grabbed a tight tank top that showed a lot of my chest and some really short shorts that showed the outline of my ass. hmm lovely. I know he likes it when i wear converse so i put my red ones on and i dryed my hair and put thick eyeliner on. Billie thinks i look sexy when i have it on thick. i was wearing a red shirt, black shorts, red shoes....i need something else black!....I started searching around and i found Billie's Nirvana hat...it smells like him...OKAY I AM NOT FUCKING WIERD OKAY!

I put the hat on and i left the house and drove to the hotel and parked my car. i got into the elevator and got to the 5th floor and got out. i saw Billie outside a door witch I'm guessing is Mike's. Billie was texting im guessing and then my phone went off and he looked up at me and his eyes went wide along with his mouth . I smiled a bit to myself. Now time to tease and ignore him.

(chapter 26 done!!! yay!!!~Tay <3)