Chapter 27

-Two weeks later-

Billie's P.O.V

Me, Tay and Mike got into the car in silence. We were heading to pick Kira up from the hospital. At the moment me and Tay are just friends. I wish were more. What happened two weeks ago at the hotel kind of made us think. And yes Mike probably does know that Tay will tell Kira what has happened. He's been cheating on her. He seems to care now but only a bit.

I looked in the back view mirror quickly while I was driving to see Mike starring out of the window. He had a blank face but his eyes looked watery. I don't want to see him cry and I know he's been a fucking dick. Cheating being horror to my girlfriend, I mean my just friend Tay.

Thinking about me not being with Tay now that makes me sigh. I didn't want it to end like that, I didn't want it to end full stop. I'm just partly glad that we are still friends.

That girl Mike was seeing; The slutty blonde one. Is in jail because when Tay tried to get her away she attacked Tay. The hotel staff called the police and took her away. Thankfully not taking Tay. Tay had some bruises and cuts on her that look like there healing.

I parked the car in the car park and got out and so did Tay and Mike. When we were walking to the entrance we were debating if Mike or Tay should talk to Kira first.

"No I should because I'm her best friend" Tay said walking.

"I'm her boyfriend" Mike replied.

"No no. How the fuck can you call your self that after what you did?!" Tay snapped.

"Well Kira doesn't know" Mike said.

"Yet! Because that's what I'm going to tell her" Tay said and I sighed.

"Remember you can't just come out with it" I said and Tay nodded as we walked in.

A doctor aproched us and asked. "Are you here to pick up Kira?" We all nodded and he continued; Mike was looking down at the floor. "The time she's spent away was worth it. She's been doing very good. But we need it to carry on outside the fasilerty so that means no stress and lots of support. We do sugust that one person has to stay with her 24/7 for the first couple of days just to make sure and finally just the pills she has to take in the morning" He said and got a small box out and handed it to Tay. We all nodded and he said he'll go and get Kira now.

(Chapter 27!! Woo! :) ~oxoxkiraxoxo)