Chapter 3

Kira's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of something yummy. I opened my eyes but regretted it. Yay a hang over. I hope Tay brings me breakfast. There was a knock at my door and then Tay walked in. She had some water and two tablets.

I groaned.

"Come on this is your fault, you drank loads last night" She sat on my bed as I sat up rubbing my face groaning more. She handed me the water and I took a slip, she then handed me the tablets and I had them.

I downed the tablets with the water and then looked at her. "It was good fun though, I got to see things that I've been waiting to see for ages" I said giggling a bit. Tay rolled her eyes.

"Anyway..." She pulled a face then carried on. "I was texting Billie and he said we can go over to the tour bus to see them, if you want?" She asked and I nodded and stood up. Damn I hope thoughs tablets kick in soon.

Tay went out of my room to get dressed or something. I changed into my skinny black jeans and my lose tank top. I did my hair; Which was just ruffling it as I have short black hair... It's weird it's kind of like Billie's. At least Tay can touch Billie's hair instead of mine now!

I put some eye-liner on and walked out. I went down the stairs and ate a pancake. "Hey!" Tay shouted as I finished eating the pancake. "I made that for myself!" I shrugged.

"I was hungry..." She sighed and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house and to the car. We got in and Tay started driving.

I put down the window and stuck my head out the window as the car was moving. I started yelling at people and I heard Tay sigh and made my window go up. I quickly got my head back in. I crossed my arms as the car pulled up to the tour bus. We both got out quickly and headed to the door of the bus.

Tay knocked and we were greeted with Billie. He smiled and let us in. Mike was on the sofa so I sat next to him and he smiled. "Hey" He said and rubbed my arm.

"Hi" I said shyly. I looked to see Billie talking to Tay then back to Mike.

"Me and Billie were thinking of going out later, like maybe the park?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, that would be cool" I said smiling.

"Great!" He said and stood up. "Oh and by the way Tré is still sleeping so we're leave him here" He said and I nodded.

Five minutes later me, Mike, Tay and Billie were walking towards the park.The weather was nice; It wasn't to warm but it was sunny. We walked into the park and I said to Tay without anyone else hearing. "Getting close to Armstrong are we?" She rolled her eyes. Mike and Billie walk over to get ice-cream. Oh yummy!

"Thinking of fucking Mike?" She replys. I giggle a bit and she laughed. The guys walk over to us holding two ice-creams each. I smiled and Mike passed me the cookie and cream one. How did he know?

"Thank you" I said and took it. We both smiled at each other and started eating the ice-cream. I looked at Tay and Billie, they were doing the same. We all walked towards to the lake. It was massive but I'd never swim in it...

We all finished our ice-creams and I was suddenly picked up. I made a noise and turned my face to the side and it was Mike. He started walking into the lake and I stugggled a bit; He chuckled. He doesn't know. He doesn't know! He dropped me into the lake and I screamed.

He just thinks it's just for fun but I hate this. It scares me to death. I went under the water and I moved my arms and legs around trying to get up. He pulled me up and asked. "Kira? Are you okay?!" I shook my head and he carried me to the grass.

I got on to my feet and he tried to hug me but I pushed him away. "Kira I'm sorry" I ran to Tay and hugged her. I pulled back and Mike walked over and Tay started to shout at him. I didn't know what to do.

So I rubbed my face and started running back to the tour bus.

(A/N! Yay! Chapter 3!

So do you like?

Please vote comment and shit ;D

~oxoxkiraoxox