Chapter 25

Billie's P.O.V

Holy shit. We've broken up. I kept replaying what happened in my head. Fucking hell! I thought of somethings I should do so I grabbed my coat and keys and ran outside of the house. I think I knew where Mike would be and if I could stop him before he does anything more idiotic.

I ran towards the hotel as fast as I could. I needed to stop Mike. God why is he doing this?! He's got a fucking girlfriend that is coming back next week.

I ran into the hotel and looked around quickly. I looked around the bar and couldn't see him. I ran to the front desk. "H-hi... " I said out of breath. "Which room is Dirnt staying in... he's-he's my friend"

The woman at the desk checked and told me it was room 507. Right, 5th floor here we come. I said thanks to the woman and walked over to the lift quickly. I pressed the button but as soon as the doors were about to close when a girl stopped it and walked in too. I pressed the button again and then I heard that girl say.

"Omg your Billie Joe Armstrong!" I turned to her and did a wave and then she just started talking really fast. It was creepy. "God Tia is gonna be so jealous. Omg imagine if we got stuck in here together that would just be so so fun!" She said quickly, Oh hell no... I'd rather die to be fair. I pressed the button more. It didn't make it go quicker but it helped.

As soon as it was on the 5th floor I ran out and the girl shouted. "Bye bye sexy!" I cringed running. She looked about 12. I ran around looking for room 507. Ah I found it!

I heard moaning from the room, fuck! I'm to late! I kicked the door open and looked up. It wasn't a good site for me to see...

They were both naked and Mike was gripping on to the girls hips as see was riding him. Mike looked drunk but then again he lookes like he knew what he was doing.

I turned away and text Tay.

'Hi, I know you probably don't want to talk to me at the moment but I've just found Mike with that girl... ~bja'

I also put the address and room number; 507 on and sent it... I should probably stop them now but I'm not sure how...

(Chapter 25!! Wooo! ~oxoxkiraxoxo)