Chapter 4

Taylor P.O.V

"I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HAVE FUN!" Mike yelled back in my face. "NO NEED TO BE A FUCKING ASS HOLE!" I yelled at him. "WELL YOU DONT NEED TO BE A BITCH!" He yelled to me. Oh he did not just fucking say that! I punched him right in the face and he fell to the ground "Ass Hole!" I said and walked back to Billie pissed off. "You okay Tay?" He asked me. "No I'm not! fucking Mike almost drowned Kira!" I said and I heared Mike shout "I didn't know she couldn't swim!" And he walked over to us and his eye was black...Oh how I love my fighting skills and how strong I am.

"Woah Mike what happened to your eye?" Billie said and Mike sat on the other side of him. "This bitch punched me in the face." He said pointing at me. "Ya cus you called me a bitch and nearly drowned my best friend ass hole!" I said. "Well I said I didn't even fucking know!" Mike shouted then me and him had a literal name call and I started it. (T)"Dickhead!" (M)"fuck-face" (T)"Cock- Smoking Mother Fucker!" (M) "Dirty Twat!" (T)"Waste of Seaman!" I said finishing it off because Billie yelled "Guys stop yelling out that part of Platypus(I Hate You)!! Your acting like children!". I said "Wait where's Kira....". "She was headed toward the direction of the buses." Mike said and then Billie shouted "Tre is at the buses and she has not even met him yet and he hasn't met her....we need to get back NOW!" Billie said fast.

We all got up and Billie held my hand which I appreciated and then we started running to the bus. Billie tried opening up the door but it was locked so Mike broke it down. We bursted threw the door and I saw Tre....I was infuriated and I'm guessing Mike was to cus he grabbed Tre and pinned him against the wall. Kira ran into the corner and I went to her. "Hey Kira, you okay?" I said and she shook her head. "Okay Kira what did he do?" I said. "Tre....touched me...." She said still shaking. Well Tres on the floor now great. I walked over and wanted to kick him but Billie stopped me. I want to fucking kill him!

(Ayyy! sorry this part is kinda short! I'll make my part longer next time!~Tay)