Chapter 37

Billies .P.O.V.

After Tay ripped both mine and her tops off I kissed her roughly again. I started to grind on her making her moan. She took her jeans and underwear off making me smirk kissing her still. I undid my jeans quickly and took them off.

I heard Tay gasp seeing my erection once I took my boxers off and i smirked more. I grabbed my jeans and got a condom out. Ripped it it open and slipped it on.

I leaned down to her and kissed her neck. She moaned and then I thrusted into her slowly. She winced and held on to me. I kissed her gently on the lips carrying on thrusting. We both moaned loudly.

Kira's P.O.V

I finally got out of the shower after an hour of being in there. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room. I sat down on my bed and rubbed my face. What now?

It doesn't feel right being in a relationship with a man who cheated when I needed him the most and then he lied about that. I think I should just leave... Leave everyone.

I changed into some clothes and started packing a bag. I had two sets of clothes, another pair of shoes and phone charger. I also had a picture of me and Mike...

It was probably taken the day after we met. When we were walking to the park. He was wearing his black and white short sleeved shirt and his black hat. My head was against his shoulder and I was smiling load, like him. He had his right arm around my waist and he took the picture with his left.

I smiled looking at the picture. I put my bag on my back and grabbed some paper. I wrote.

'To anyone that reads this...

I'm going away for a while - Do not come and find me -

I'm happy that you - Tay - Have Billie again... I know your happy now, but I'll just get in the way, I know I will. So anyway have a nice life you two :)

And if Mike even sees this... Just look at the picture to the side. I kept that with me all the time when I was in care or away from him... But that doesn't really matter at all now really... So I'll leave it here.

Have a nice life

Kira

Ps. Forget me'

I put the letter on my bed with the photo of me and Mike next to it. I then left. Left the house and then the town. I was on a coach going to a new place.

(Wooo chapter 37! I finally did it!! -oxoxkiraxoxo!!)