Chapter 20

Taylor's P.O.V

Well Billie look's sexy as ever today.....anyway....I CANT WAIT TILL THIS ASS HOLE WAKES UP! FUCKING THINKING IM HIS GIRLFRIEND AND THEN ALMOST FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL?! MMMM I DONT FUCKING THINK SO MR.DIRNT!

Billie put his hand on my thigh which I didnt mind at all or take in exception but Mike soon woke up and he was rubbing his head. So I got up and smacked him hard in the face. "Okay OW. WHAT THE FUCK?!" He said holding his face.

"Don't 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' me Mr.Im.Gonna.Fuck.a.slut.or.my.girlfriends.best.friend.because.shes.gone!" I shouted at him. "What the fuck are you talking about? Why is my shirt ripped open?" Mike said looking at himself. I took my hand and fixed his head up to look at me.

"YOU ALMOST HAD FUCKING SEX WITH A SLUT! AND I STOPPED YOU AND PUT YOU IN HERE, THEN WHEN I LEFT AND CAME BACK IN YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME!" I shouted at him.

He shouted back "WELL IM SORRY I GOT DRUNK IT WAS ARMSTRONGS IDEA!". Wait....Armstrong? I looked back at him and he did one of those Awkward kinda laughs and smile. Now I'm completely pissed off!

Not only did Mike almost cheat on Kira but it was Billie's idea!? What the fuck?! I gave Billie a pissed off look then stormed out of the tour bus.

(CHAPTA 20 DONE!!!!YUSSS! ~Tay)