Chapter 40

Taylor's P.O.V

I looked out the window quietly looking at every place. we are headed back now sadly. i really wanted to find her. We passed by this Cafè and a girl walked out smiling. She looks like Kira....wait.....THAT IS KIRA!

"Stop the car!" i shouted at Billie. He then replied "Why?". "Stop this mother fucking car or im jumping out if it!" i yelled and he stopped immediately. I got out and luckily , he didnt drive to far from the cafè. i ran and Kira was on her phone still smiling.

I started smiling loads and i ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked up still smiling and her smile turned into shock and she stuttered "W-What are you doing here?".

I said smiling loads "We came to find you!" and i hugged her and she pushed me back a bit. "What do you me 'we'? Please dont tell me Mike came with you!" she said. I scratched the back of my neck and said "Ugh.....No.". "Why do you even want me back im just gonna get in the way!" she protested. "Your not gonna get in the way! you always think like this and its not true! if it was i wouldnt have taken us both away from the guys in the first place! plus i would have let Tre rape you and i didnt! Kira I care about you like a sister. you will never be in the way! You the i care about above anything, even Billie! He comes after you." i said and giggle a bit.

Kira was in tears and she hugged me. i hugged her back and said "So....you gonna come back home?" and she nodded. I took her to the car but put her in the front seat instead of the back and i went into the back. Mike saw her and almost said something but i covered his mouth with my hand and whispered to him "Dont say anything. she will leave the car if you do." and he nodded.

We headed home and got there and Kira got out first and went to her room. The rest of us got out and shuts are doors except Mike. I walked to my door and Billie followed. "Soooo, can I stay the night?" he said kinda singing the last part and i giggled. "I dont think you should, Kira might run away again because im with you in my room. i need to spend the night with her." i said smiling. He nodded and then kissed me. God these never get old. I kissed back then pulled back smiling loads. "See you tomorrow." i said still smiling. "Y-Ya." He said smiling like a dumb ass. i then walked into the house and shut the door and sighed of relief and went upstair's to Kira.

(Wooooo! chapter 40! an i think this is long dont you? :) More in Kira's chapter!!! ~Tay<3 )