Chapter 50

Taylor's P.O.V

Oh Billie is so lovely. That's why I love him. I entered the house and went upstair's and said "Aye Kira we need to head out now!" And I got no reply. I entered her room and she wasn't there but he bathroom door was shut so I walked up to it and knocked.

"Kira! Hurry up we need to head out!" and I still didnt get a reply. "Kira?" I said and opened the door. She was passed out on the floor and the fucking air in here is thin as hell! I quickly grabbed her, a towel still wrapped around her and shouted, panicking "Billie come here!!!" And he quickly ran in and saw Kira and I said "There was like no fucking air in the bathroom! Get Mike!" .

Billie did as told and Mike ran in and ran over to me and Kira. I felt her pulse and she is still alive thankfully. I said "She's just unconscious. We can take her with us we just need to be careful. Billie, Mike, leave the room I'm gonna put clothes on her." and they did as told.

I got her dressed and Mike came in and picked her up and took her out to the bus. I'm glad I found her while I did. Everyone headed to their busses and the buses started moving, first stop, Berkley!

(Sorry its short? or is it not short? i dont know haha! Next book is out! It's called Lazy Bones! ~Tay)