Chapter 21

Billie's P.O.V

"WHAT THE FUCK MIKE?!" I shouted as Tay walked out and I stood up. "It was my idea to get drunk, it was your fucking idea to fucking bring sluts around!" I gave Mike a disguised face and I quickly followed after Tay.

I grabbed her arm gently and explained what happened. "So, the drinking was your idea but the girls weren't?" She asked me again.

"Yes babe, Mike said that we should get some girls over I said no but he did it anyway... he wasn't even drunk when he aranged for the girls to come around" I explained. I hugged her and she hugged back.

After our hug and maybe we kissed a bit, we headed back my tour bus. I could tell Tay was going to be shouting at Mike a lot. I just hope he fucking listens.

Mike's P.O.V

After Billie left the tour bus I got a text. I got out my phone and read it, it said.

'Hey sexy! I had good fun with you last night ;) I just wished it could of gone farther xx ~sexygurl'

I smirked reading this and I replied with. 'Me too... next time it will don't you worry xx ~Mikey'

I sat up in my seat smiling, my phone vibrated again and I opened it up. It said 'Im ready for ya xx ~sexygurl' And with the text there was a very reveling image. Oh it was good, it was sexy. I have to make sure no one knows about this.

I saved the image to my phone smirking again. I changed the lock code on my phone so nobody could get in. After I put my phone away I sat back smiling. My ripped open shirt was still wide open. It felt good.

(Yay chapter 21 done! Woo!

So how are people liking it? :D

Please vote comment and shit ;D