Chapter 28

Taylor's P.O.V

Y'know i thought me and Billie would actrully be back together now....i miss his hugs, kisses, his cuddle. i mean ya, i sound like a fucking 7 year old but its true. Sadly i think he wants to stay friends....i dont want to tho. i want him now. Well maybe not in the dirty way but still i want him. It still surprises me how we still havent had sex.

I saw Kira and she smile and so did i and i went to her quickly and hugged her. I said "Hey! i needed you two weeks ago." and i giggled. she asked " and why was that?". "Billie and I kinda....broke up." i said and my voice cracked trying to get the last part out. Kira hugged me tighter and said "Its okay Tay. Billie prob still wants you. He's looking over here with a worried expression on" and i pulled back and slightly looked at him and he did look worried....he still care's? God i dont give a fuck where we are i need to do this. i have been craving him i much.

I told Kira what i was gonna do and she giggle and said good luck. I quickly ran over to Billie grabbing his hand intertwining are fingers and I dragged him outside. I pinned him against the wall and he had a really confused expression on now. I whispered in his ear softly "Im craving you, i miss you, i want you." And then i kissed him passionately. God i missed this way to much!

Mike's P.O.V

Kira walked over to me smiling loads and i smiled and she hugged me. I hugged her back tightly and said "I missed you so much." she giggled and said "You didnt cheat on me while i was gone right." and she giggle more. i got a guilty feeling in my gut now.....it doesn't feel great.

I kissed her and it felt great. all the pressure of the world just stopped. I pulled back and she was smiling. "Can we go noooow?" she said in a 5 year old voice. I chuckled and said "Ya just...where the hell did Billie and Tay go?". Kira grabbed my arm and dragged me outside to see Billie and Tay making out. Thats lovely. Is his hand up here shirt?! I cleared my throat and they both jumped with fright and turned to us. Well yes Bille did have his hands in her shirt cus he just took them out. I said "I'm guessing your back together now?" and both of them nodded smiling like idiots. We all walked to the car and got in

Taylor's P.O.V

Once we all got into the car, Billie started driving and he was with one had and holding my hand with the other. I let him get a bit further with me tonight but thats it. He kept smiling at me and i love it...i love him.

(Awwwwwe Tay and Billie are a thing again!! Will Billie try and go further next time?! FIND OUT IN KIRAS CHAPTER!!I guess haha! ~Tay <3 )