Chapter 13

Mike's P.O.V

I watched Kira leave. What am I ment to do now? I couldn't watch anymore. She was trying to get away but the men held her still. Fucking stupid men! They shouldn't be allowed to fucking touch her. I clenched my fists watching.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around quickly. It was Billie. "Why the hell did you call Jason? He's now won't leave Tay alone" He shouted.

"Just fuck off will you?!" I yelled and he pulled a face. He was about to say something but I beat him to it. "Just stop fucking being in a piss at least you can still talk to her and see her! At least you can ask if she is okay and comfort her! I fucking can't do that!! Who gives a shit if she's talking to Jason!! It's not like I can fucking go to Kira now and help her!!!" I shouted and people started looking at us.

Billie looked pissed but didn't say anything. Tay and Jason came over and before they asked what was going on but I blanked them out.

"I think we should probably go home" I think Tay said. "Mike?" Tay asked. I looked at her to carry on even though I probably wouldn't listen anyway. She started talking and then started walking to the exist. She pulled me along and I let her as I looked tp the floor.

We all got into the car, Billie was driving, Jason next to him and me and Tay in the back. I looked down to my still blood stained shirt... and jeans... covered in blood.

Kira's blood...

In fact the whole seat I was sat on was covered in dried blood...

Billie started the car and drove out. I looked down to my hands and Tay started talking to me again.

(A/N! CHAPTER 13!!!! Sorry it's short ~oxoxkiraxoxo)