Adam's Glamily (Adam Lambert Fanfiction)

"I'm home my wonderful glamberts!" Adam yelled as he walked through the door of his glorious home. The glamberts all shared one big house with each other and Adam, which was wonderful, the glamberts got to live their lives with their idol, and with others who had been going through the same stuff they had been when they lived with their blood relatives, they don't like to call them their real families because their real family, was the glamily. Some had been physically abused, some had been verbally abused, but all had terrible scars left over from the lives they used to lead.

"Hey Adam!" Screamed Ellie and Amber in unison, they were two teenagers from the glamily who were practically glued to each other! They were the best of friends ever since they first met.

Adam was their saviour when they felt they had no one left to turn to, adam was the one who kept them from slicing those shining, silver, sharp objects against their skin. They both came from terrible homes where they were told "You will never amount to anything." and "You are an ugly piece of shit. Nobody loves you." But all of these memories were pushed to the deep dark corners of their minds when they moved in with the glamily.

Adam had a way with these kids, he knew how to make them laugh when all they wanted to do way cry, he knew how to make them smile when all they wanted were their blades, and when he smiled, the whole world smiled with him