Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

*Ellie's P.O.V.*

I don't know if can think of a time when I was actually happy. Maybe when I was two or three, when mom and dad were still around. But after they passed... It's like my whole world just came crashing down around me. The first few years of foster homes were okay, it wasn't too bad. But once I started to get older, they all started to hurt me, physically and verbally. At first I didn't know why, and then I started thinking I deserved it, and I began hurting myself as well. Because I was nothing more than a worthless piece of trash in a foster home, at least that's what they told me. The only thing that could take the pain away was that razor. Honestly, it's still hard to keep myself from that thing. I've tried to kill myself so many times, I've lost count. Someone always got there in time, and my suffering continued. 

That's when I found Adam. I had an old iPod touch, the first generation. So whenever I could find free wi-fi, I would youtube his music. I couldn't afford a giftcard for iTunes, so I didn't have any music in my music library. But I had photos and a few videos of him saved on that little thing. His smile could just melt away the fears, the worries, everything. He made it all okay again. Of course I had no hopes of ever meeting him, it was just unrealistic at the time. 

But once, I was placed in a good home. It was pretty big, and it was only me and one other little girl there, Jamie. I still wonder what's become of her. But anyways, the family. I lived with them for about two months, so they knew how much I loved Adam. We found out he was coming to our state, Indiana. They told me that they couldn't afford tickets, which was fine, I wasn't expecting them to anyways. But on my birthday, they gave me the greatest surprise of my entire life. I finally got to meet my idol. They even stretched a little since it was my last day with them, and they got the backstage passes. 

*the night of the concert*

The minute I came home from school, I immediately ran straight to my room to get ready. My foster mom, Dana, had taken me to a craft store a few days prior to get some paper and a shirt, so I could show up in trespassing colors. I worked for hours on those things, but I ended up with a yellow/black striped shirt with "GLAMBERT" written across the back, and my sign was bright yellow with black writing that spelled out "Thank You Adam", he probably wouldn't understand it, but it means a lot for me. 

The concert went by seamlessly, it was amazing. He didn't miss a word or sing even a note out of tune. But I was most excited to meet him. When I got to the back room where we would meet, to my surprise, there was nobody else there..it was just me. Maybe this just wasn't his most popular state, I wasn't sure. But it didn't matter, because when he walked through that door, I swear my heart skipped a beat. This man, to whom I owe my life, was standing right in front of me, smiling. This was real. I wasn't dreaming this time, it was real. 

Adam smiled at me, and motioned for me to sit down next to him on the couch that was in the room. I didn't know why, but I did as he said. He looked straight at me, and I'm still surprised I was able to keep it together. 

"So, Ellie." He said, in a more formal tone. HE KNEW MY NAME. Okay, now I knew something was up. 

"Wow...I'm...a huge fan...I love you so much...I-I" I forced the words out of my mouth, because I was barely able to talk. 

He chuckled a bit before replying,"Well, Ellie. I'm actually very close friends with Dana, and we may have a little something planned..." He smiled eagerly. Keep it together, Ellie, keep it together..

"I know that you're going to your next home tomorrow, and I thought I'd let you know where it is you're heading." I looked at him confused, how would he know where I'm going? What was going on? "You're moving in with me," he was grinning widely, and I just stared at him confused. "Listen, Ellie. I know you've been through a lot. And we found a few other glamberts, about 25, and we're all moving to a huge house, in LA. I really do love my fans, and I want to make sure that you guys have a nice home and are..okay." 

"...wow" was all I could say. I looked up at him eagerly. "Are you serious?" He nodded. "Wow..I-I don't know to say...you're amazing.. I... Thank you, Adam."

And that's where it all began. 

A/N, Thanks to everyone who is reading this! We will try to update as frequently as possible :) 

-Elyse