Chapter 11

*Ellie's Pov*

"Adam stop pacing, Tommy will be fine."

At this point I'm not quite sure who I'm trying to convince. After Amber called Adam when she found Tommy unconscious on his kitchen floor, we rushed him off to the hospital and took him to the Emergency Department where the nurses took him into a big ward that looked like something out of a horror movie. I didn't get a good look, but from what I saw, the walls were painted a dull grey, the beds had about five thousand chords attached to them, and there was strange technology all over the place.

"This is my fault," worries Adam, "I should have been there for him."

"Ad, this is not in any way your fault. There was no way you could have stopped this from happening," Amber tries calming him down," all we can do is wait and see."

Adam continues to pace and mumble things under his breath. I had no idea what he was saying, he had a thing with talking to himself in situations like this, I guess it made him feel better or something.

"Hey... are you okay?" I ask Amber shyly. We still hadn't really spoken to each other since Adam came and talked to me about my cutting. Of course I was mad, I had plenty of reason to be, she broke our deal. But I knew this was extremely hard for her, Tommy was one of her best friends, he was like the older brother that she never had.

"You're talking to me now?" She replied awkwardly.

"Well yeah, I know how upset you are, and Adam isn't exactly comforting anyone."

We both laugh at that last statement. I felt so much better now that we were talking again. I missed having my best friend there for me when I needed her. I didn't have the guts to say something to her after barely even looking at each other for over a week.

It went quiet for a minute, neither of us quite knew what was happening. "I missed you..." Amber whispers quietly. I just looked at her for a minute in shock, she missed me? I though she would have been even more mad at be for not talking to her.

"I.. You too." I reply. I think we were both drowning in emotions, because we both started balling out eyes out. So much was happening, Tommy was in hospital and we had no idea what was going to happen to him, we had both started cutting again, and the bullying was getting worse. I think everything was just falling apart for the both of us. But at least now we had each other again.

We were sitting there for at least half an hour crying into each others arms before a doctor came out.

"Here for Mr Tommy Joe Ratliff? He asks.

"Yes! Is he okay? What happened? can we see him?" Adam interrogates the doctor.

"Well he is okay for now, he suffered from a major alcohol intake and his body had a severe reaction. But he will be fine."

There was a major sigh of relief from all three of us

"Can we see him?" Ambers asks anxiously.

"Not just yet, he is still under heavy sedation and won't be allowed visitors until tomorrow night." Explains the doctor

"What? But I need to see him now, I need to talk to him!" Screams Amber.

"I'm sorry Miss, I can't allow you into his room."

"NO! TOMMY!" She screams. She attempts to run past the doctor to Tommy's room but Adam grabs her waist and pulls her into his arms. "Shh Amber it's okay, you can see him tomorrow." I say as I walk up to them and wrap my arms around both of them.

"I'll leave you three by yourselves, you may come back and see Mr Ratliff tomorrow night." The doctor walks away leaving us in a ball crouched on the floor trying to comfort each other.

"Come on my little girlies let's get you home to bed." Says Adam. We stand up and walk weakly out of the hospital with tears gushing down our faces.

Tomorrow night could not come quick enough, for all of us.

A/N

Once again, we would like to say sorry if it sounds like we are copying 'Save Me' because we aren't, we love that story and think it is amazing, we aren't trying to copy it, so sorry if it sounds like we are :)

-Keely