Chapter 2 - off to magcon

(Chloe's POV)

I finished packing my bag for magcon. I dragged my bag down stairs. My brother Jason was giving me a lift to the airport. I was very close to my brother Jason! He was not only my brother, He was my best friend.

I put my my suitcase in the back of Jason's car and I got in the front. Jason got in the drivers side and we made our way to the airport.

We had an hours drive to the airport. We were driving for about 20-25 minutes when i started to dose off.

I was woken up again when I heard my phone buzz. It was another text from cameron.

the text:

From cameron dallas

"Hey Chloe it's cam, I just wanted to let you know, I'm about to get on the plane. I'll text ya when I'm off the plane at the other side. See ya soon, have a safe flight"

A huge smile grew across my face.

"What are you all smiley about?!" Jason asked me whilst laughing slightly

"Cameron dallas just text me. He's meeting me when I get off the plane!"

"Don't try anything on with him while you in San Fran!" Jason looked at me with a serious look on his face

"Jase, c'mon.." I looked at him

"Chloe I'm serious! I don't want you getting hurt"

I hate it when Jason becomes really over protective. He's my brother and I respect that he cares for me, but he's not going to stop me from doing.

"What ever" I slumped down in my seat.

We were driving for about another half an hour when we arrived at the airport.

I got out of the car. Jason got my suitcase out of the back and sat it down beside me. Jason put his arms around me and lifted me, hugging me at the same time.

"Jase!!! I can't breathe, put me down!!!" I gasped

"Sorry" he put me down "take care of your self over there, don't get hurt and don't do anything stupid with that dallas boy, or any of the boys for that matter!" I laughed and hugged him "I'll try, I promise" he broke away from out hug "I'll miss you, make sure you call me each night!" I put my bag over my shoulder and lifted up the handle of my suitcase "I'll miss you to! I better get going or I'll be late for my flight"

We said our good byes again and I walked into the airport and checked my bag in. I went through security. One of the security guards saw that I was wearing a read magcon sweatshirt.

"Excuse me, are you Chloe? Your going to magcon"

I nodded my head on confusion.

"We have been waiting on you, there's a crowd of fans down by the gate of you flight so were taking you through the back entrance." He lifted my bag for me and motioned for me to follow him. I did as he asked and I followed him. At that moment I felt so over whelmed. All those fans were here to see me. and only me.

The security guard brought me to a door. There were 5 other security guards standing waiting on me.

"We will walk you through, stay close to us so that you don't get dragged into the crowd. It may get a little crazy, they have been waiting on you all day"

I nodded my head and he opened the door. as soon as he did the huge group of girls stood up and ran towards the door screaming.

All the security guards started shouting at them to stand back and stop pushing before someone got hurt. Two of the guards went in front and moved the girls out of the way. I walked behind them with two other guards on either side of me and behind me. With a lot of pushing and screaming we finally made it through to my flight gate.

I got on the plane and checked my phone before we took off. I had another text from cameron

The text:

From: cameron dallas

"I'm off the plane now in San Fran, everyone else is here, a couple are gonna go and check into the hotel but me, shawn and nash will wait here until you arrive"

I had no time to text him back as the flight attendant came and asked me to switch my phone off.

I put my head back and shut my eyes. My flight wasn't going to be that long. I can't wait to get to San Francisco.

A/N IVE BEEN TRYING TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER FOR A LONG TIME! MY APP KEPT CRASHING AND DELETING IT SO I HAD TO WRITE IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! IT WILL BE THE SAME AS LAST TIME IM ONLY GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THIS IF PEOPLE READ IT AND WANT ME TO! SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ME TO!

Leave a comment and let me know or I have twitter and Instagram!

Twitter: @chloeobrien10

Personal Instagram: @chloeobrien10

Magcon Instagram: @Magconnnboyz

Chloe x