Chapter 17 - off to New York

(Cameron's POV)

Chloe was now 35 weeks pregnant. She had a tiny, perfect little bump. She got rid of her cast 2 weeks ago and she was now able to walk properly again.

We were going to New York City this weekend with nash, hayes and carter. We had a meet up and a couple of interviews to do. Chloe was coming along with me.

It was Friday morning and out flight doesn't leave until 8 tonight. We had already packed the night before so we were free to do what ever we wanted all day.

I got up before Chloe. I went downstairs and made her some pancakes for breakfast. I put them on a plate, and then onto a tray. I poured her a glass of orange juice and took it up to her.

I sat it on my desk. I climbed back into bed beside her.

I whispered into her ear "good Morning, I made you breakfast" she groaned and turned over to face me. "I don't feel like breakfast today" he eyes were still shut "you'll faint if you don't you know what your like!" I moved a strand of hair from her face.

She opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me "fine. I'll eat it but only because you went to all the bother of making it" I smiled and got out of the bed and went and got the tray off my desk. I say it on her knee.

I got showered and ready while she ate her breakfast.

"How about we go a walk along the beach for a while?"

"Sounds good to me" she smiled

After she was done she got ready as well.

I put jake into the car and then we both got in. It was a short drive to the beach.

When we got there I walked around to the passenger side and helped Chloe out of the car. I then went to the back and let jake out. Jake was fully trained so he didn't bead a leash.

We walked hand in hand along the beach just talking about anything and everything.

We talked about Payton. I was so excited to be a dad. I can't wait until she is born.

We stopped after a while. We sat down on the sand and just lay there for a while. Jake lay down beside us. I bent over and kissed Chloe.

"Your gonna be the best little momma ever!"

She laughed "your gonna be the best dad ever."

"Just think, 10 months ago we had just met each other and became friends. And now 10 months later were expecting our first baby together."

"I can't wait for her to be here. I've decided, I want to have her hear in chino hills. I want to raise her here. She can be brought up by the beach! My mom and jase can travel over here when she's born! That is if your mom doesn't mind us staying with you. What do you think"

"I think that's a perfect idea!" I was so happy. My baby was going to be brought up here. Where I was brought up. By the beach. I put my hands on her bump and I kissed her.

We walked back to the car and we all got in.

We drove back home.

When we got back home I let jake out of the car and we walked inside.

Sierra, my mom and Chloe decided to go to the mall for a while. I decided to go to the gym.

***

I came home after the gym and got a shower. I put on some grey sweat pants and my cameron dallas hoodie. I put a pear of nike trainers on my feed. I put on a beanie and some cologne. I was ready to go.

My mom, Chloe and Sierra arrived home. Chloe came up stairs and handed me a coffee from Starbucks. "I brought you this" I kissed her cheek "thanks beautiful."

When she was at the mall, she bought some new sweat pants and a hoodie from pink in Victoria's Secret. She put them on so she would be comfortable during the flight.

She looked through my drawers. She pulled out my blue beats by dre "can I borrow these for the flight. I nodded my head "yeah no problem"

I put our stuff in the car. We headed to the airport.

It was the same routine again. We got through security and then around the back entrance onto the plane.

We had a long flight ahead of us

A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS! OH MY GOSH GUYS THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME AND CHLOE. WE DIDNT THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD READ THIS, IT WAS REALLY JUST FOR FUN. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? WHAT COULD HAPPEN WHILE CHLOE AND CAMERON ARE IN NEW YORK WITH NASH, HAYES AND CARTER. LET US K OW IN THE COMMENTS! AND PLEASE KEEP VOTING

LOVE YOU GUYS

Kayla x