Chapter 23 - 26MGMT

(Chloe's POV)

Payton was now a 2 and a half months old. Not much had happened in those 2 months. Me and cameron decided to take some time out of traveling to spend time as as family. But during this time we had both decided to leave magcon and going Nash's day chad's management 26MGMT.

We wanted a fresh start as things were happening with magcon that we just wanted to avoid!

Tomorrow was the first day that we were doing an event with 26MGMT. It was being held here in California. It was a meet and greet for the fans as well as live interviews and other things.

The event was an hour away from Chino Hills. We were staying in a hotel with the rest of the boys. We were also bringing Payton along with us.

I had packed me and Payton's suitcase and cameron had packed his.

Payton was up stairs having a nap and cameron was at the gym! I decided to make lucmh for him coming back.

I made some pasta and sauce, and just as it was nearly ready cameron got home.

"Where is my 2 beautiful girls?!" Cameron shouted as he walked in the front door "cam shut up Payton's asleep!" He came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck "sorry babe" I squirmed under cams grip "you stick you know" cameron laughed and moved his arms to my around my chest, "cameron seriously go take a shower!" The smell of sweat was horrible!

He let go of me and took his muscle tee off. He threw it at me "cameron!" I squealed. He lifted it up off the ground and started whipping me with it. I laughed and ran around the kitchen trying to get away from him. Finally he caught me and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him "I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss* babe" cameron said between kisses "I love you to cam now go shower!" Cameron stood me down and chuckled to himself "come join me" I slapped his arm playfully

"I can't Payton's having a nap and I'm making lunch." Cameron stuck his bottom lip out and pouted. He was about to kiss me again when a high pitched cry came from Payton's room upstairs. He looked up "the princess had woken from her beauty sleep, I'll go get her" cameron said turning and walking towards the stairs "it's ok Payton daddy's on his way baby" I love how caring and maternal cameron was. It melted my heart.

(Cameron's POV)

I ran up the stairs and into Payton's room. I walked over to her crib, removed the blanket that was covering her and lifted her out, placing her head on my shoulder. I rocked her for a minute or two to stop her from crying. "It's okay baby daddy's here" I whispered to her.

***

After I fed Payton and showered I came back down stairs. It was hot out so I was just wearing a pair of base ball shorts. Chloe was wearing a bikini top and shorts. She had put my lunch on the table.

We ate lunch and decided to go to the mall and get some last minute things before we went away tomorrow.

I put Payton in my car, and we got in and went to the mall.

When we got there, I got Payton out and placed her in her stroller and we made our way inside.

We had just been in forever 21 for 2 minutes when a fan came up to us. "OMG your Cameron dallas! And your Chloe! And you have your baby Payton with you! Can I get a picture?!" She was in hysterics "yeah sure" I laughed. Me and Chloe both took a picture with her, but while we were a small group of fans gathered.

Every time I took a photo more and more fans seemed to be appearing. Word has obviously got out that we were here at the mall.

After about half an hour there was now hundreds of fans surrounding us, screaming and pushing past each other. Payton began to cry. "Cam we need to leave it's to noisy for her" I lifted Payton out from her stroller and took Chloe's hand. I let go of her and took Payton's stroller, trying to her past everyone. I appologosed but I knew we needed to get out of there.

We finally made it out of the crowd and made our way back to the car. I put Payton in her car seat and we made our way to target to get what we needed.

A/N SORRY WE HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, IVE BEEN SUPER BUZY BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHOS READING AND VOTING PLEASE KEEP DOING THAT. I KNOW CHLOES WORKING ON SOME UPDAYES BUT I DONT THINK SHES OFF FOR SUMMER YET SO THATS WHY IM THE ONE UPDATING. THIS WAS A LONGISH CHAPYER BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED.

KAYLA 😘