Chapter 16 - not long now

(Chloe's POV)

I'm now 33 weeks pregnant. The time was flying in. It has now been 8 weeks since the accident. Me and cameron had been traveling around the place for magcon, and we had been traveling from my place, to his place in chino hills.

Today we were going back to his. But first I had a hospital appointment about my leg. I was getting my cast off today. I was so excited to wear all my own clothes again. I had basically been living in baggy sweatpants belonging to me or even cameron. Nothing else fit over my cast.

My bump was not that big. Payton obviously isn't going to be a big baby.

I got up and got dressed. I put on some light make up and tied my hair up in a messy bun. We were going straight to the airport after my flight.

Cameron woke up late. He ran and got ready quickly. We had to be there in 20 minutes and we still had to get everything ready and get everything in the car as well as drive there.

I went downstairs and Jason made me some breakfast.

Cameron came running downstairs at the last minute. He had a beanie in so he obviously didn't have time to do his hair. He also just had a zip up on and didn't have a shirt. He was so in organised sometimes.

We got in the car and we made our way to the hospital as quick as we could.

***

We were now stopping at Starbucks before we went to the airport.

I got my cast off. I had to go back in a couple of weeks for a check up. I still had the crutches for support.

We got to the airport and all the fans knew that we were going back to Cameron's today so they had all gathered around my car. Cameron was driving and I was in the passenger side.

We eventually got through them all. Security took us around the back. We went straight through to security. One of the security guards out our luggage on a trolley. Cameron put my crutches on there to. He gave me a piggy back around the airport.

We met some fans along the way. We took some pictures and then we boarded out flight

***

Sierra picked us up at the airport in chino hills.

When we got back to Cameron's house we went straight up to his room. There was a load of fan mail sitting on his bed. We decided to go through it all and open it. The majority of the stuff was for Peyton.

There was a lot of really cute dresses and shoes for her. It was really starting to kick in that in 7 weeks i would have my baby! It wasn't long now.

A/N THANKS FOR 1k! I KNOW THAT OTHER BOOKS HAVE A TONE MORE BUT FOR US THIS IS JUST AMAZING. SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHOS READING WE HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT! IF YOU ARE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR THIS BOOK AND FOLLOW US

CHLOE X