Chapter 6 - it's a date!

(Chloe's POV)

I was woken up by cameron and nash! They were making vines. Cameron looked around and notice I was awake.

"Sorry did we wake you?!" He asked sympathetically!

"Yeah but don't worry about it, I had to get up anyway. Do you guys know if this hotel has a gym?"

"Yeah there's one downstairs by the pool."

"Okay. I'm gonna go down and work out for an hour."

"Would you like me to come with you?" Cameron smiled. I loved his smile.

"Yeah sure why not"

I put on my gym gear and got a bottle of water from the fridge. I brought a pair of denim shorts and a white crop top with me, as well as a towel so I could get showered and changed when I was finished in the gym.

Me and cameron talked the whole way downstairs until we go to the gym.

I went on the treadmill first and ran for 25 minutes. I then when on the cross trainer for 25 minutes. Cameron was over doing weights. He had his shirt off. His body was so toned.

"Hey how's your work out going" cameron put the weights down.

"It was good. I could do with some breakfast now though"

"Well, why don't we go get showered and changed and I'll take you out for breakfast."

"Am it's okay I can pay for it my self. But I would love to go to breakfast with you!"

"Chloe, I want to! I wanna take you for break fast!"

"Are you sure!"

"Yes positive" he walked closer to me and looked into my eyes.

"Okay" I gave a faint laugh.

"It's a date!" He smiled.

Was this really happening?! I'm about to gon on a date... With cameron dallas!!

He smiled and walked into the men's changing rooms. I went into the female changing rooms and got showered and changed. When I walked out cameron was waiting for me in the lobby of the hotel.

"Hey!" I walked over to him.

"Hi, I like your outfit" he smiled one of his big smiles. I was wearing my high waisted jean shorts along with a white flowing lace crop top.

"Thank you, your out fits nice to even though it's your gym stuff" we both laughed.

We walked back up to the room so that we could get ready to go for breakfast. I was in the bathroom drying my hair when cameron walked in.

"I was thinking, first of all we will go to IHOP for breakfast, and then we will go a walk around the park in the sun and then we can meet everyone else on the beach later for some vollyball before the meet and greet tonight!"

"Sounds good" I smile and he walked out

I finished drying my hair and I put on some light makeup. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put a white, tie, now hair band around my head. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my suitcase. I put on my black vans. I put my flip-flops in my bag because we were going to the beach later. I put on a little perfume and I was ready to go.

"You look really nice" I felt warm arms wrap around me. I laughed

"Thank you" he let go and I turned around. "You look really good to!"

Cameron was wearing a pair of knee length denim shorts and a white t-shirt. He was wearing a pair of red vans on his feet.

"Ready to go"

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

We said good bye to nash. We went down to the lobby and cameron called a cab.

The cab came five minutes later.

We went to IHOP and had breakfast. Cameron paid the bill and we left.

"Let's go to the park across the street!" We were walking out of IHOP. Cameron reached out and grabbed my hand. I smiled to myself.

We walked around the park for a while talking and getting to each other better.

"So do you miss your family back home?" Cameron asked in a civil tone.

"I miss Jason I guess"

"Who's Jason?"

"Jason's my older brother. He's nearly 20"

"Are you two close?"

"Yeah. He's my best friend. I love jase. He was really nervous about me coming here. He's really protective over me!"

"Is there a reason for it?"

"I thinks it's cause he didn't have a dad when he was growing up! My dad left us a couple days after I was born. Jase was only 3 at the time. He is like a dad to me at times"

Cameron's looked at me sympathetically. We were now up against a tree and I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted to kiss him. I looked up into his eyes. Those big brown eyes of his. He started to lean in and within seconds are lips were touching mine. Put lips moves in perfect sync with each other. He pulled away again and smiled.

"I've been waiting to do that since I set eyes on you!"

I couldn't help but smile!

"I've been the same."

He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go to the beach for a while and play volleyball with everyone"

We started to walk to the beach, I jumped on Cameron's back. He was wearing a pair of black ray bans. I took them off him and put them on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

After a while I got off his back. We walked the rest of the way to the beach hand in Hand.

We got to the beach. All the rest of the boys had already started playing volleyball but when we arrived they stopped and picked new teams.

I was on a team with cameron, nash, shawn, jack gilinsky and Aaron.

On the other team was matt, jacob, mahogany, carter, Taylor, hayes and carter

We started to play. The other team got really competitive but we still won.

We all headed back up to the hotel so we could get ready for the meet and greet.

When we got back to the room, I put on a pick scrappy crop top with some navy flowey shorts with beaded and sequend detailing. I put on pick frilly socks and my white convers. I fixed my make up and curled my hair.

Cameron had changed into a pair of jeans and a tank top. He was wearing the same vans as earlier.

We were all ready for the meet and greet. We made our way downstairs. We heard mahogany playing music. I started to get nervous. I felt some one squeeze my hand. It was cameron

"Relax, you'll be fine! It's fun trust me"

"Thanks cameron"

We all waited for out names to be called so we could run out and get started with the meet and greet.

A/N I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. ITS A LONG ENOUGH CHAPTER. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN CAMERON AND CHLOE? WILL THEY BECOME A COUPLE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IGNYOIR READING THIS BOOK AND YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE CAUSE I DONT THINK PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN IT.

Follow me on twitter or Instagram?

Twitter: @chloeobrien10

Personal Instagram: @chloeobrien10

Magcon Instagram: @Magconnnboyz

Chloe x