Chapter 21 - family

(Cameron's POV)

Today was Payton's second day home from the hospital.

I was the one that got up and fed her during the night because Chloe was tired and she needed to sleep.

It was now 8 am and Payton was crying again. I got out of bed as she continued crying

"Payton it's ok daddy's coming, I'm Coming" I went over to her baby basket and lifted her out. I wrapped he blanket around and walked back over to my bed. I lay down on the bed and laid her down on my chest. She continuted to cry. Chloe woke up beside me.

"I'll take her down stairs and feed her, you can sleep now!" Chloe yawned.

"No it's fine, you sleep on. I'm ok with getting up, I want to"

I got up and rocked Payton in my arms. I took her down stairs. Sierra was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. I passed Payton to her while I made up her bottle.

Sierra rocked her in her arms until she stopped crying. I made Payton's bottle.

"Can go get some sleep and I'll look after her for a while" she took Payton's bottle from me and walked to the lounge with her.

I went up stairs and got back into be with Chloe

"Where's Payton?!" Chloe asked sleepily "Sierras looking after her for a while!"

We both fell asleep

***

A couple of hours later we woke up. Chloe got a shower and got ready while I went down stairs and got Payton from Sierra.

I brought her back upstairs and changed her. I her in a cute baby grow Onzie that my mom got her it said 'daddy's princess' it was white with pink writing and detailing.

Once Chloe got ready we decided to go a walk along the board walk at the beach.

I put Payton in her car seat and got her into the car.

When we got to the beach, I took Payton's car seat out of the car and attached it onto the stroller.

We walked along the beach and got some ice cream.

***

We decided to go get dinner with Chloe's mom and brother. My mom and Sierra were coming to.

Jason carried Payton's car seat into the resteraunt. We all sat down at our table.

Payton was asleep.

The food was amazing. I started to think about how it was gonna be Christmas soon.

I was gonna be with my new family for Christmas. Chloe and Payton are my family

A/N HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. CHLOES STILL DOING HER EXAMS AT SCHOOL SO IM STILL WRITING THE CHAPTERS. BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND VOTE FOR THIS BOOK IF YOU LIKE IT

LOVE YOU GUYS 😘