Chapter 13 - back home

(Chloe's POV)

It was a Thursday morning and me and cameron were getting ready to go to the airport. I was going home for 2 weeks to see Jason and my mom. I hadn't seen mom or Jason in a cpue of months. This was going to be the first time my mom and the rest of my family were going to meet cameron.

Cameron's sister Sierra was driving us to the airport. I was now 25 weeks pregnant. Another 15 weeks and my baby girl would be here. I could tell cameron was getting excited because ever since the day we found out he has been painting and decorating her room.

I still hadn't decided of I want to have my baby back home or here in chino hills with cameron. Either way cameron was going to be there, I just didn't know where I wanted her to be born.

When we got to the airport cameron took our bags to get them checked in and then we went to security.

When we were finished at security we went to get some food.

We ate in a little cafe in the airport and then made our way around to the terminal where we were going to get on the plane.

Magcon was going to be in my city on two weeks time. I was excited because a couple of my close friends were coming along.

Me and cameron boarded the flight and within an hour, two hours we were back home.

Jason collected us at the airport and we went home. My mom was at work.. As usual.

***

The next morning I decided I would invite some of my friends over to meet cameron. I decided to go to the store and get some food and sweets for when they came. Cam was going to have a shower and get ready while I was away.

I got in my car and drove to the store, I picked up a couple of things and headed home.

I was driving on my way home when a car came speeding towards me. There was a large crash and the whole front of the car was caved in on top of me. Me legs were trapped.

I got my phone out immediately and called cameron

I cried to him on the phone

*on the phone*

Cameron: hello?

Chloe: cameron *i sobbed* I've been in an accident! I need help

Cameron: what?! Where are you?! Have you called for an ambulance?! Don't move I'm on my way!!

Chloe: I'm on the main road. Please hurry cam! I love you!

Cameron: ok just stay calm I'll be there in a minute!

*end of phone call*

A/N SHORT CHAPTER. I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE IM GOING TO GO WITH THIS! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS THAT WOULD BE AWSOME

CHLOE X