Chaper 19 - she's finally here

(Chloe's POV)

After a long 26 hours in labour my baby was finally here. I had just given birth to a baby girl.

It was an emotional time. Cameron got to hold her first. She was wrapped in a a towel and cameron was standing beside me holding her. I wiped away the tears that flowed from his eyes.

"Payton's here!" He said smiling "she's finally here" cameron kissed her forehead and sat her in my arms. He kissed my cheek. "You did it, I'm so proud of you Chloe"

The nurse took Payton away to clean her up and give her a quick check over.

I was tired. Cameron was sitting on the bed beside me. I put my head on his shoulder. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and start to close.

I fell asleep.

The nurse had come back with Payton. She Was wearing a pink hat and she was wrapped in a pink blanket that cameron had brought for her. Cameron took her off the nurse and sat down on the chair with her.

He just sat there smiling at her, kissing her forehead, stroking her cheek and telling her that he was gonna be the best daddy ever.

***

I woke up after an hour or two. Cameron had just finished feeding Payton. He was placing her into the clear plastic cribs that they had at the hospital.

He then came and pulled the chair up beside my bed.

"She's perfect" he half whispered to me.

"I know!" I smiled back at him.

"I'm gonna go get you something from Starbucks for beakfast! I think you deserve it!" He stood up and put on his denim jacked with the base ball style sleeves.

He moved the chair out of the way and pushed Payton's crib over beside my bed.

He kissed me and kissed Payton and then went to get the Starbucks.

(Cameron's POV)

I was the happiest person on the planet right now. I had the best girlfriend in the world and we now had the most perfect baby girl ever.

I was on my way down to the parking lot in the hospital to get chloe some Starbucks

I decided to call nash on the way down and let him know that Payton was finally here.

By the time I had finished calling them I was at my car.

Me and all the boys had a group chat in our phone. I sent them all a message saying that she was finally here and I added a picture of her.

I also called my mom to let her know that Chloe and Payton were doing fine.

And then I was finally on my way to Starbucks. It was a 2 minute drive so i got there pretty quick

After I got our drinks I got in my car. I had called Jason the other night when Chloe had gone into labour. He was getting a plane here today with his mom to surprise Chloe. I was going to pick them up at about one thirty.

I made my way back to the hospital and went up to where Chloe was.

***

I told Chloe I was going to go get some lunch but really I was going to go pick up her mom and brother from the airport, and then get lunch.

I waited at the airport for a while waiting for them to come out. Jase and his mom came walking towards me.

Anna Chloe's mom gave me a hug "Congradulations cameron! I'm proud of you both for taking on this responsibily"

Jase 'bro hugged' me and I put there bags in the car.

We got some subway and I got Chloe one.

We drove to the hospital.

I showed them to where Chloe and Payton were staying.

I walked into the room first. Chloe was sitting with Payton. She was talking to her and smiling. It made me smile.

"Hey, how's my two girls doing?" I kissed Chloe

"Were both doing awesome, I should be able to go home tomorrow"

"That's great! My mom and Sierra are really excited!" Chloe passed Payton over to me.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I walked out, I could tell Chloe was confused.

Chloe's mom and jase were in 'aw' as I passed Payton over to Jason.

I walked back into the room.

"Cam wheres Payton?!"

After I walked in jase walked in with Payton in his arms, followed by their mom.

Chloe was in shock "jase! Momma!" She hugged her mom and then Jason after he gave Payton over to Anna.

We all talked for a while. Chloe talked to her mom and I talked to Jason. Chloe's mom have her a present for Payton and my mom and Sierra came to visit.

I have never been as happy

A/N LONG CHAPTER TODAY GUYS. WELL IT FELT LIKE A LONG CHAPTER AT LEAST WHEN I WAS WRITTING IT. SO BABY PAYTON IS FINALLY HERE. WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS! LITERALLY MIND BLOWING, BUT KEEP WAYCHING AND KEEP VOTING IF YOUR ENJOYING THIS BOOK.

Love you guys

Kayla 😘