Chapter 3 - meeting the magcon boys

(Camerons POV)

I had just got off the plane, I had collected my luggage and I was walking around to find nash, shawn and the rest of the boys.

I gave Chloe a quick text to let her know I was off the plane. I told her I would wait for her here at the airport until she arrived.

I waited for about 10 minutes and she still hadn't text back, she must be on the plane I thought to my self.

I was walking around trying to find the other boys when I heard a scream

"OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS" I looked around to see about 20 girls coming running at me

"Shit" I said into my self

"Can we have a picture" they were all shouting for a picture.

I didn't want to be rude so I took a picture with them

"Thank you so much, we love you!" One girl said crying

I gave her a hug "awh, I love you to! Thank you all so much for your support!"

We got one of the moms take take a group photo of us all.

"Are you guys coming to magcon this weekend" they all screamed yes at the same time.

"Ok I'll see you guys there, make sure you get to know our new member of the family Chloe!! She's joining us this weekend"

I said good bye to them all and started walking around again trying to find the boys. I saw bart walking down one of the hallways on his phone, dragging his suitcase. I walked up to him.

"Bart man what's up?!" We bro hugged and he showed me to where all the other boys are

"We have a new member of the family joining us this weekend" bart talked to us all

"Her names Chloe, she's the first girl of the family, even though we have mahogany out dj"

" SWEET, another girl" jack gilinsky shouted. We all laughed at him

"I want y'all to make her feel welcome" bart started again "she's family now" we all agreed to take care of her and make her feel welcome "would anybody like to stay behind here and wait for her while the rest of us go to the hotel and get checked in?" "I already told her id meet her here when she gets off her flight"

Bart talked to the rest of the boys before leaving for the hotel. Shawn and nash offered to stay and wait with me until she got off the plane.

We went and got some food while we were waiting on her. When we were done I looked up and the screen with all the arrivals on it. Her plane was due in, in 15 minutes. Me nash and shawn made our way around to the gate to wait on her coming in.

Sure enough, 15-20 minutes later we saw her plane landing.

We waited for a while for everyone to come off the plane.

When she walked off, straight away I recognised her. She was even more beautiful in person. I dropped my bags at shawn and Nash's feet and walked over to her.

"Hi, I'm cameron dallas."

A/N I THINK THIS WAS A REALLY CRAP CHAPTER, LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT!

If you want you can follow me on twitter or either of my instagrams

If you follow me on any of them be sure to let me know that your a reader of this story cause that would be great 👍

Twitter : @chloeobrien10

Ipersonal instagram : @chloeobrien10

Magcon Instagram: @Magconnnboyz

Chloe x